AC Milan – Bologna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AC Milan 2-0 Bologna
Date: 21.09.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 1 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58 | Bookie: Unibet
- AC Milan finished the 2019/20 Serie A (SA) season in style, winning nine (D3) of their last 12 SA matches. Eight of those nine wins yielded a 2+ goal margin, with five seeing Milan overcome a -2 handicap. Additionally, the ‘Rossoneri’ have led at the break in their last four SA wins, thus showing their true staying power.
- Only nine (47.37%) of Milan’s SA home matches last season saw over 2.5 goals scored, but it has been the case in four of the last five, with Milan winning all four by a margin of at least two goals. Furthermore, 12 of the hosts’ 15 goals scored during these wins arrived after the break.
- Bologna finished in the bottom half last season, after just one win from their final eight SA matches (W1, D3, L4). Worryingly, two of their previous three league losses have seen them lose by a margin of exactly four goals, including the last H2H held here (5-1) back in July.
- The Rossoblù (BOL) won seven of their 19 SA away matches last season (W7, D3, L9), with nine (47.37%) featuring over 3.5 goals scored. Interestingly, Bologna were the only team in the league not to win a single SA away match ‘to-nil’.
- Players to watch: Zlatan Ibrahimović scored ten goals across his 18 SA matches for AC Milan last season, being his team’s first goal-scorer in three of his last five goalscoring SA matches.
- Scoring six SA goals in his last ten starts, Bologna’s Musa Barrow has been his team’s last scorer in each of his previous five goalscoring SA matches.
- Hot stat: Bologna witnessed a league-high of 29 (76.32%) matches that featured both teams scoring last season, including both H2Hs, each of which also saw over 4.5 goals scored.
|Head-to-head matches: AC MILAN – BOLOGNA|
|18.07.20||SA||AC Milan||Bologna||5 : 1|
|08.12.19||SA||Bologna||AC Milan||2 : 3|
|06.05.19||SA||AC Milan||Bologna||2 : 1|
|18.12.18||SA||Bologna||AC Milan||0 : 0|
|29.04.18||SA||Bologna||AC Milan||1 : 2|