Hertha Berlin – Eintracht Frankfurt Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Hertha Berlin 1-3 Eintracht Frankfurt
Date: 25.09.2020 | Match at: 19:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 2 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.66 | Bookie: Unibet
- Hertha Berlin started the season with a 4-1 away win after scoring a first-half opener and winning both halves, giving them just their second win in their last six Bundesliga games (W2, L4). They did lose only one first half during that run though (HT: W3, D2, L1), conceding nine of ten goals in the second half.
- The hosts have lost just one of their previous seven first home games of a new league campaign (W4, D2, L1), after netting the opener in each of those matches bar one. Furthemore, Hertha have scored the opener in their last four home games (W3, L1), and were leading 1-0 at HT in three (HT: W3, D1).
- Eintracht Frankfurt grabbed a 1-1 draw at home last time out after conceding a second-half opener, but they remain unbeaten in five league games (W3, D2), despite all five witnessing both teams score. However since 2012 they have won just two of their eight first away fixtures of a new Bundesliga season (W2, D2, L4).
- The visitors are unbeaten in their previous four Bundesliga away games (W3, D1), despite conceding first in two. However Frankfurt lost ten away games last Bundesliga season, more than every side bar two. That was mainly down to conceding the opener in 12 of their 17 away games, and trailing at HT in nine.
- Players to watch: Dodi Lukebakio has scored in both competitive games this season. He scored Hertha’s first or second goal in all eight of his previous goalscoring league fixtures.
- André Silva has scored Frankfurt’s only Bundesliga goal so far this season. He netted Frankfurt’s first or second strike in 11 of his 12 goalscoring league games last term.
- Hot stat: Frankfurt haven’t scored the opening goal in any of the last nine Bundesliga H2Hs (W2, D3, L4), but still went unbeaten in both meetings last term (W1, D1).
|Head-to-head matches: HERTHA BERLIN – EINTRACHT FRANKFURT|
|13.06.20||BUN||Hertha Berlin||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 4|
|09.01.20||CF||Hertha Berlin||Eintracht Frankfurt||2 : 1|
|06.12.19||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Hertha Berlin||2 : 2|
|27.04.19||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Hertha Berlin||0 : 0|
|08.12.18||BUN||Hertha Berlin||Eintracht Frankfurt||1 : 0|