Getafe – Betis Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Getafe – Betis
Date: 29.09.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 4 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52 | Bookie: Unibet
- Getafe have kept things tight this La Liga (LL) season, with their opening two matches (W1, D1) producing just one goal, and subsequently they are one of only two teams yet to concede. Furthermore, seven of their last eight league games featured under 2.5 goals, as have four of their last five LL H2Hs against Real Betis (W3, D1, L1).
- Now four LL fixtures since they drew as hosts (W2, L2), Getafe will hope to emulate their start to last season when they went unbeaten in their first three home league matches (W1, D2). Something that could hold them back in that regard is a lack of discipline, as Getafe’s last four LL home games saw them receive an average of 4.75 cards of any colour per match.
- There is potential for more of the same here given that Betis (W2, L1) – who top the table after the weekend’s matches – have received a joint league-high average of 3.67 yellow cards per game. Quick starts have been key for the visitors so far, with four of their five LL goals being scored in the opening 40 minutes, while interestingly, only Barcelona and Real Madrid can better their average of 5.67 team corners per LL fixture.
- Victory versus Alavés (September 13) snapped a 12-match winless away league run for Manuel Pellegrini’s men (D5, L7), but they haven’t registered a first-half goal in nine such games. Notably, only one side had a bigger discrepancy between their LL home and away performances last term than Betis (1.63 points per home game vs 0.53 points away).
- Players to watch: Jaime Mata has scored four of Getafe’s last five LL goals, opening the scoring in each of his last four competitive goalscoring outings. Meanwhile, William Carvalho struck in Betis’s last two league games.
- Hot streak: Getafe haven’t conceded before the 50th minute in any of their previous nine league matches.
|Head-to-head matches: GETAFE – BETIS|
|26.01.20||LL||Getafe||Betis||1 : 0|
|15.09.19||LL||Betis||Getafe||1 : 1|
|03.03.19||LL||Betis||Getafe||1 : 2|
|28.10.18||LL||Getafe||Betis||2 : 0|
|02.04.18||LL||Getafe||Betis||0 : 1|