Udinese – Spezia Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Udinese 0-2 Spezia
Date: 30.09.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 1 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
- After a 1-0 loss in their opening Serie A (SA) game, Udinese will be somewhat reliant on their historical record of having started a top-flight campaign with two losses only three times since 1961/62. As a result of their loss vs Hellas Verona, three of Udinese’s last six SA games have ended 1-0.
- The opening loss continued Udinese’s involvement in one-goal margin matches, with their last six SA matches (W3, L3) witnessing the same by any scoreline. Therein, the winning goal arrived beyond the 80th minute in three matches.
- One-nil was also the final scoreline in 34.48% (ten) of Udinese’s 29 W/L results last SA season. Pertinently, four of Udinese’s last ten SA home campaign openers (W6, L4) have witnessed the same scoreline, while only three of those ten home campaign openers produced goals at both ends.
- Spezia’s debut SA game ended in a 4-1 thrashing, but they are unbeaten in their last six H2Hs vs Udinese (W5, D1). In line with their hosts’ recurring theme, Spezia have seen four (50%) of their last eight league games won/lost (including play-offs) produce a 1-0 scoreline.
- The visitors aren’t quick starters on the road, failing to win ten of their last 12 league away season openers (W2, D3, L7). If excluding play-offs, Spezia’s away league record has been inconsistent (W4, D2, L4), with three wins coming via a single-goal margin and three losses with a two-goal margin. History is against Spezia here, as only one of eight sides who have debuted in the top-flight this century has won their first SA away game (D1, L6).
- Players to watch: Kevin Lasagna was Udinese’s last scorer in eight of the nine SA matches in which he scored last season. Meanwhile, Andrej Galabinov has been Spezia’s first scorer in his last five goalscoring matches.
- Hot Stat: Spezia have been level at HT in eight of their last 11 regular-season league games, including their only SA match.
|Head-to-head matches: UDINESE – SPEZIA|
|13.08.16||COP||Udinese||Spezia||2 : 3|