Sevilla – Levante Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sevilla 1-0 Levante
Date: 01.10.2020 | Match at: 18:00 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 4 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sevilla got off to the perfect start in their La Liga (LL) campaign, beating Cádiz 3-1 away. It was a continuation of the impressive 15-game unbeaten league run they registered at the end of last season (W8, D7). However whilst they drew almost as often as they won at home last LL campaign (W10 vs D7), they finished the season with three straight wins here, all of which featured under 2.5 goals.
- Strong defensively, Sevilla have kept a clean sheet in five of their last six LL home matches, and their rate of 0.74 conceded goals per home match last term was the division’s joint-second best. Indeed, eight of their ten league wins here were built on a clean sheet.
- In 2019/20, Levante lost ten of the 11 away league fixtures in which they conceded the opening goal. However so far this season they’ve won while conceding first, and lost after scoring the opener! Notably though, the last six league H2Hs that saw a winner were all won by the team that netted first, although Levante were the last side to win this fixture after conceding the opener (2014).
- Levante gave the lead to their opponents 15 times on the road last LL season, scoring just three equalisers in return. As a result, they succumbed to HT/FT defeats in five of their last seven away LL defeats.
- Players to watch: Lucas Ocampos has been Sevilla’s first goalscorer in the last six competitive matches that he’s found the net – he had an early goal turned down for offside in their last league match.
- José Morales, who scored just four league goals last season, has three strikes from Levante’s first two league matches.
- Hot stat: Sevilla haven’t conceded the final goal in any of their last 11 LL home matches (W6, D5).
|Head-to-head matches: SEVILLA – LEVANTE|
|15.09.20||CF||Sevilla||Levante||3 : 2|
|15.06.20||LL||Levante||Sevilla||1 : 1|
|21.01.20||CDR||Sevilla||Levante||3 : 1|
|20.10.19||LL||Sevilla||Levante||1 : 0|
|26.01.19||LL||Sevilla||Levante||5 : 0|