Norwich – Derby Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Norwich 0-1 Derby
Date: 03.10.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 4 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.48 | Bookie: Unibet
- Norwich City manager Daniel Farke looks to end his winless record vs Derby (D2, L2), but his side has experienced a mixed start to the campaign, conceding first in three of four competitive games. On a brighter note, Norwich’s last outing here marked the first time this calendar year they have scored twice in a competitive home game.
- The ‘Canaries’ won 2-0 at home in round four of their last Championship promotion campaign (2018/19), going on to average 2.22 goals per home game. However, scoring first here may be no guarantee of a clean-sheet win, as the scorer of the opening goal has failed to win in five (62.5%) of the last eight league H2Hs.
- Visiting Derby have endured a terrible start to the season, losing at both HT/FT in each game, and scoring just once in reply to 2.67 average conceded goals per-game. Moreover, the ‘Rams’ have shipped 2+ goals in seven of their last eight league outings, whilst failing to keep a clean sheet in 11 of their last 12, shipping the opener eight times (W1, D1, L6).
- Goals should be forthcoming, with seven of Derby’s last 12 away league games producing over 3.5 goals. Derby have also seen both teams score, and combine for over 2.5 goals, in five of their last seven visits here. So too have they taken 2+ cards in each of their last five trips to Norfolk (2.6 per-match).
- Players to watch: Teemu Pukki contributed 29 goals in Norwich’s last promotion season (31.18% of total); including two in this fixture.
- Derby’s 2017/18 academy ‘player of the year’ Louie Sibley scored five goals in 11 league appearances last season, with each of the last four coming away from home.
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored with an ‘Over 2.5’ total goals result in a 55.1% majority (27) of Norwich’s last 49 second-tier games. That is a league high amongst sides currently competing in the Championship.
|Head-to-head matches: NORWICH – DERBY|
|29.12.18||CHA||Norwich||Derby||3 : 4|
|03.10.18||CHA||Derby||Norwich||1 : 1|
|10.02.18||CHA||Derby||Norwich||1 : 1|
|28.10.17||CHA||Norwich||Derby||1 : 2|
|02.01.17||CHA||Norwich||Derby||3 : 0|