Russia – Sweden Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Russia 1-2 Sweden
Date: 08.10.2020 | Match at: 17:15 | League: WORLD: Friendly International | Tip: 1X | Odds: 1.36 | Bookie: Unibet
- On a strong run, Russia have won ten (L1) of their last 11 games. Notably though, the wins have all come against teams currently below Sweden in FIFA’s rankings, while the one defeat (4-1) came against higher-ranked Belgium. Since their 2-0 reversal against Sweden in 2018, they have just one other defeat and five wins, scoring 3.8 goals on average across the five wins.
- After two straight wins in matches averaging 4.5 total goals, Russia have been involved in six straight matches (in all competitions) that have featured over 3.5 goals, having themselves scored 3+ goals in five of those. Across those goalfests, the majority of the action has come in the second half, with that period of play producing 67.86% of the goals.
- Sweden enter this battle after six straight matches in which at least one team failed to score. Furthermore, only one of those matches featured over 2.5 goals. Historically, the story is similar against Russia, where six straight matches have seen under 2.5 total goals, and of which just two featured both teams scoring.
- Preparing for vital UEFA Nations League (UNL) League A matches to come, Sweden have so far been found lacking, with no goals scored from the two first matches. Notably, Russia were in the UNL League B group that Sweden won two years ago, with the Swedes not conceding a single goal against the Russians (W1, D1).
- Players to watch: Alexander Isak (SWE) has four goals from 13 international matches. Three of those were scored in the first half.
- Artem Dzyuba (RUS) has two goals from his last two international matches, and has warmed up with five goals across four club matches since the last international break.
- Hot stat: Just one of Sweden’s last nine international friendlies have featured over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: RUSSIA – SWEDEN|
|20.11.18||UNL||Sweden||Russia||2 : 0|
|11.10.18||UNL||Russia||Sweden||0 : 0|
|05.09.15||EUR||Russia||Sweden||1 : 0|
|09.10.14||EUR||Sweden||Russia||1 : 1|
|18.06.08||EUR||Russia||Sweden||2 : 0|