Lithuania – Albania Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lithuania 0-0 Albania
Date: 14.10.2020 | Match at: 17:00 | League: UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 4 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.61 | Bookie: Unibet
- This group remains in balance at the half-way stage, as all teams sit on four points with an identical record (W1, D1, L1). The LFF Stadium hosted a topsy-turvy affair last time out in which Lithuania (FIFA rank: #131) led and trailed before equalising for a 2-2 draw, their first game in 11 not to be won by the team scoring first (W3, L7).
- Ranked 65 places beneath Albania (#66), Lithuania seek to overturn the odds once again as they did in the reverse (1-0). However, they often struggle against sides of Albania’s calibre, winning just two of their last eight meetings with UEFA nations ranked within ten places of their hosts (W2, D2, L4), eight of which saw over 0.5 first-half goals (HT: W2, D1, L5).
- Visiting Albania played out a snooze-worthy 0-0 last time out, meaning they have now failed to score in three of their last four outings, despite holding favouritism in the last two. As such, the first goal could go a long way, as the scorer of the opening goal went on to win 22 of Albania’s last 23 matches that didn’t end goalless (two x 0-0).
- Topically, Albania boast a positive record vs UEFA nations ranked above #100 by FIFA across the last 12 such meetings (W7, D3, L2). Moreover, two thirds of those games saw a goal before the interval (HT: W4, D5, L3) whilst seven of those 12 games also saw goals scored in both halves.
- Players to watch: Arvydas Novikovas has scored the opening goal in three of Lithuania’s last five matches, including goals within the opening 15 minutes of each of their last two.
- Each of Sokol Chikalleshi’s last two goals for Albania served to open the scoring, including in their recent away victory, although no Albanian has more than one UNL goal to their name.
- Hot stat: Lithuania haven’t beaten a UEFA nation ranked higher than themselves at home since a 2016 victory over Estonia (D3, L10).
|Head-to-head matches: LITHUANIA – ALBANIA|
|07.09.20||UNL||Albania||Lithuania||0 : 1|
|26.03.13||FI||Albania||Lithuania||4 : 1|
|01.03.06||FI||Albania||Lithuania||1 : 2|
|14.04.93||WC||Lithuania||Albania||3 : 1|
|03.06.92||WC||Albania||Lithuania||1 : 0|