Derby – Watford Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Derby 0-1 Watford
Date: 16.10.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 5 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet
- Breaking a four-game losing streak in all competitions with a late 1-0 win last time out, Derby County need goals as the ‘Rams’ have conceded an average of 2.0 goals per game so far – the division’s second-highest. That latest result also saw Phillip Cocu’s team end a three-game Championship run of conceding first.
- Pride Park hasn’t produced a Derby win inside of 90 minutes for seven straight matches in all competitions, and they’ve trailed at HT in their last two Championship home games (L2). Considering they’ve conceded 2+ goals for four straight league matches here, Derby appear to have a tough battle ahead and haven’t managed a shutout in five home H2H matchups.
- Watford saw their three-game unbeaten league run end with a 1-0 loss last time out, although they have now seen under 1.5 match goals in all four of their league games since their Championship return (W2, D1, L1). In addition, of Watford’s four league matches, none have witnessed a goal in the second half.
- New manager Vladimir Ivić has his own battle ahead as Watford have lost eight of their last ten away league games (D2) and have conceded first in seven of their last eight such trips. Moreover, the ‘Hornets’ have conceded and scored in both halves during their last two games at Derby, and received 4+ yellow cards and one red card in each trip (D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Wayne Rooney’s last two goals were free-kicks, including Derby’s winner last time out. Rooney has three career goals and three yellow cards against Watford.
- Watford’s João Pedro bagged a first-half 19th-birthday goal on matchday three, but followed it up with a yellow card last time out.
- Hot stat: The last seven league H2Hs saw both teams score and over 2.5 goals.
|Head-to-head matches: DERBY – WATFORD|
|03.04.15||CHA||Derby||Watford||2 : 2|
|22.11.14||CHA||Watford||Derby||1 : 2|
|26.04.14||CHA||Derby||Watford||4 : 2|
|19.10.13||CHA||Watford||Derby||2 : 3|
|23.02.13||CHA||Watford||Derby||2 : 1|