Salzburg – Lokomotiv Moscow Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Salzburg 2-2 Lokomotiv Moscow
Date: 21.10.2020 | Match at: 17:55 | League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 1 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: Unibet
- Salzburg are in their second consecutive UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage campaign, after waiting 25 years between appearances last season. The entertaining Austrian outfit have seen both teams score in seven of their last eight UCL matches (including qualifiers), but five also witnessed Salzburg concede exactly once before HT. However they enter this match in excellent form after scoring during both halves in seven of their last eight competitive games (W8), and winning by a 2+ goal margin in seven.
- The hosts have conceded 2+ goals in four of their last five UCL home games (W2, D1, L2), but will be chasing the opening goal considering all four win/loss results during this sequence saw the winner score first, with three of those four opening goals arriving before the 20th minute.
- Lokomotiv Moscow are on a run of four one-goal margin wins coming into this first-ever H2H. Whilst they led 1-0 at HT in three of those four, Lokomotiv have traditionally struggled in the UCL and since September 2018, they have lost more UCL group stage games than any other club (W2, L10).
- Eight of those 12 matches saw Lokomotiv concede 2+ goals, with the last five seeing them concede exactly twice. It’s a similar story on the road, with Lokomotiv losing five of their last six UCL group stage away games (W1, L5). Five of those matches saw the winner on the day keep a clean sheet at HT, whilst four saw the same HT/FT result.
- Players to watch: Patson Daka has two UCL goals this season, scoring both the first and last goal in Salzburg’s home win in the playoffs.
- Fedor Smolov has been Lokomotiv’s only scorer in all three matches he’s found the net this season.
- Hot stat: Lokomotiv are unbeaten in three of their last four European trips to Austria (W2, D1, L1), but conceded exactly once in three matches.
|Head-to-head matches: SALZBURG – LOKOMOTIV MOSCOW|
|27.06.09||CF||Salzburg||Lokomotiv Moscow||0 : 2|