Sassuolo – Torino Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Sassuolo 3-3 Torino
Date: 23.10.2020 | Match at: 19:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 5 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51 | Bookie: Unibet
- Sassuolo have won their last three Serie A (SA) matches, netting exactly four goals each time. The ‘Neroverdi’ were trailing 3-1 after 60 minutes last time out (W4-3), but the three goals they scored beyond the hour mark means they’ve now achieved that feat twice this season. Overall, ten of their 13 league goals this term have arrived after the 57th minute.
- The hosts have found the net beyond the 84th minute in both home league matches this campaign (W1, D1), and each of their previous five wins here have seen them score 3+ goals (over 3.5 four times). Expect action here as fourteen of Sassuolo’s last 17 SA matches have featured both teams hit the net (W8, D5, L4), with three of those five draws ending 3-3.
- Torino have lost their opening three SA matches for the first time since 2002/03, a season that saw them get relegated. The ‘Granata’ have opened the scoring and netted exactly twice in both previous outings, but have also conceded five of their seven goals against before the break, which explains why they were trailing at the break both times.
- What’s more, the visitors are winless in 11 SA away matches (D2, L9), conceding at least once beyond the hour mark in eight of those losses. Moreover, Torino have lost 11 of their 12 away league matches since the start of 2019/20 that saw them concede first (D1). Recent H2Hs don’t inspire much confidence either, as Torino are winless in six visits here (D5, L1).
- Players to watch: Francesco Caputo (SAS) has scored his four SA goals this term after the break. Meanwhile, Andrea Belotti (TOR) has scored four goals in his three SA matches this season, netting twice before the 15th minute.
- Hot stat: It’s been a terrific season for goals in SA so far, with 3.76 struck per game on average. To put that into perspective, an average of 2.79 was seen over the prior five seasons combined!
|Head-to-head matches: SASSUOLO – TORINO|
|18.01.20||SA||Sassuolo||Torino||2 : 1|
|25.08.19||SA||Torino||Sassuolo||2 : 1|
|12.05.19||SA||Torino||Sassuolo||3 : 2|
|22.12.18||SA||Sassuolo||Torino||1 : 1|
|21.01.18||SA||Sassuolo||Torino||1 : 1|