Cagliari – Crotone Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Cagliari 4-2 Crotone
Date: 25.10.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 5 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- Each of Cagliari’s four Serie A (SA) results (W1, D1, L2) this season have returned the same HT/FT result. Another constant has been Cagliari conceding first within ten minutes, as well as in both halves, in their last three SA games. As such, scoring first is crucial, as the team to strike first is unbeaten in six of Cagliari’s last seven SA games (W2, D1, L4).
- Cagliari are winless against promoted SA sides since April 2019 (D4, L2 hence), but the Sardinians are unbeaten in four SA H2Hs (W3, D1). That should help ease the nerves, as Cagliari run the risk of failing to score in their first two home games of a top-flight season for the first time since 1995/96.
- After grabbing their first SA point of the season last round (D1, L4) against none other champions Juventus, Crotone surprisingly require just a point to make it their best start to a top-flight season after five matches. That draw last game also marked the only time this season that Crotone have scored first and subsequently their only match this term to see the first side to score fail to win.
- Crotone have lost both their SA away games by an identical 4-1 score, conceding three of those eight goals within 20 minutes. The losing run extended Crotone’s poor away SA form (W1, L8), including losing the last four in a row. Eitherway, goals remain a constant feature as Crotone have seen both teams score in eight of their last ten SA road trips while failing to keep a HT clean sheet each time.
- Players to watch: Giovanni Simeone has been Cagliari’s last scorer in both the SA games he scored, each time beyond the 70th minute.
- Simy has been Crotone’s only scorer in his two SA scoring games, both via penalties.
- Hot stat: Cagliari have won their second home game of the season only once in their last 14 SA campaigns (W1, D6, L7 – including forfeits).
|Head-to-head matches: CAGLIARI – CROTONE|
|28.01.18||SA||Crotone||Cagliari||1 : 1|
|10.09.17||SA||Cagliari||Crotone||1 : 0|
|05.08.17||CF||Crotone||Cagliari||2 : 2|
|26.02.17||SA||Crotone||Cagliari||1 : 2|
|02.10.16||SA||Cagliari||Crotone||2 : 1|
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Cagliari 4-2 Crotone Predictions and Betting Tips 25.10.2020"