Bayer Leverkusen – Augsburg Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bayer Leverkusen 3-1(1-0) Augsburg
Date: 26.10.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 5 | Tip: 1 Half Over 0.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet
- Albeit yet to lose any of their first four Bundesliga games for the first time in the last decade (W1, D3), Bayer Leverkusen will still be disappointed to have converted just one of their two opening goals into victory. They can attribute this to some lacklustre second-half performances, beginning this round as the only Bundesliga team yet to score a single goal after HT.
- Some valiant defending in return has resulted in all four of their Bundesliga matches this term producing two or fewer total goals, with all but one goal recorded in the first half. This points towards a continuation of the recent H2H pattern, in which the last six H2Hs hosted by Leverkusen have also resulted with under 2.5 goals.
- Similarly, Augsburg’s last three league games have also finished with two or no goals, whilst five of the eight goals scored or conceded by the club this Bundesliga season have also fallen after HT. Notably, three of their four league games have seen the match winner take a 1-0 lead into the break before winning both halves with a final margin of two goals.
- Augsburg have been on the right end of two of those three such occurrences, a repeat of which will be required to find their first ever victory at Leverkusen. The visitors have failed to score in their last four visits to Leverkusen despite holding their hosts to a 0-0 HT scoreline in three of those four.
- Players to watch: Leverkusen’s Lucas Alario has scored within the first 30 minutes in his last two competitive appearances.
- Yet to open the scoring for his team this Bundesliga season, Daniel Caligiuri remains the only Augsburg player with both a goal and an assist this campaign.
- Hot stat: Augsburg have taken the fewest corner kicks in each of their last six Bundesliga matches, averaging just 2.67 corners per game.
|Head-to-head matches: BAYER LEVERKUSEN – AUGSBURG|
|23.02.20||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Augsburg||2 : 0|
|28.09.19||BUN||Augsburg||Bayer Leverkusen||0 : 3|
|26.04.19||BUN||Augsburg||Bayer Leverkusen||1 : 4|
|08.12.18||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Augsburg||1 : 0|
|31.03.18||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Augsburg||0 : 0|