Shakhtar Donetsk – Inter Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Shakhtar Donetsk 0-0 Inter
Date: 27.10.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 2 | Tip: BTS – Yes | Odds: 1.58 | Bookie: Unibet
- Shakhtar Donetsk’s shock 3-2 victory at Real Madrid lifted their already impressive UEFA record as an outsider to W4, D3, L2 from their last nine such games, with all but one of those nine matches providing an action-packed three or more goals. But with their last three UEFA Champions League (UCL) wins all being collected on the road, the challenge is to convert that into an elusive home victory.
- The manner of their 3-2 win means that Shakhtar have now conceded at least two goals in ten of their 13 UCL group stage games since the beginning of 2018/19 (W3, D6, L4), with their three home defeats during that time all coming by a margin of three goals. Interestingly, they have never drawn a UCL group stage home fixture with Italian opposition (W4, L5).
- Internazionale’s home draw with Borussia Mönchengladbach was the fifth of their last six UEFA fixtures to have seen the HT result replicated at the final whistle. It also continued an undesirable pattern established in their last UCL group stage campaign: Inter have now won just two of their last five UCL group stage games when opening the scoring (D1, L2).
- Despite a 0-0 HT scoreline in their last contest – just their second across their last seven UEFA fixtures, the goals kept on coming. The 2-2 result became the eighth of Inter’s last ten UEFA matches, UCL or UEL, to have produced at least three total goals – with five of those eight even clearing 3.5 total goals.
- Players to watch: Shakhtar’s Manor Solomon has scored in three consecutive starts in all competitions, opening the scoring once.
- Inter’s Romelu Lukaku has now scored in an incredible 13 of his last 15 appearances for club or country, netting the first team goal on nine occasions during that stretch.
- Hot stat: Four of Inter’s last seven UEFA fixtures have seen a penalty kick awarded.
|Head-to-head matches: SHAKHTAR DONETSK – INTER|
|17.08.20||EL||Inter||Shakhtar Donetsk||5 : 0|
|24.08.05||CL||Inter||Shakhtar Donetsk||1 : 1|
|10.08.05||CL||Shakhtar Donetsk||Inter||0 : 2|