AEK Athens FC – Leicester Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AEK Athens FC 1-2 Leicester
Date: 29.10.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 2 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet
- AEK Athens endured a torrid opening to their UEFA Europa League (UEL) group stage campaign, going down 3-0 at Braga and losing both halves. The 1-0 HT scoreline also marked the fourth time across as many UEL losses since December 2011 (W7, D10, L4) in which they have lost the first half by a one-goal margin.
- Every one of AEK Athens’ three UEL group stage home fixtures in 2017 ended in a draw. Both of the two score draws saw the Greeks score exactly once in each half, and score the last goal of the match. In fact, AEK have avoided defeat in each of the previous three UEL home matches to see them concede first (W1, D2).
- On that subject, Leicester City have conceded first inside the opening 15 minutes in three of their last five Premier League games, but recovered to win on two occasions (W2, L1). They faced no such task in their group opener though, beating Zorya by the same 3-0 scoreline AEK lost by on the night, and also winning both halves in the process.
- After a 1-0 victory over fellow UEL participants Arsenal on Sunday, Leicester have averaged 1.6 goals beyond the hour mark across their last five competitive victories. In fact, three of those victories saw the ‘Foxes’ score exactly twice in that late period of play. All of those particular six goals for Leicester were scored by a Belgian or English player.
- Players to watch: AEK Athens’ Karim Ansarifard remains his side’s last winning scorer in UEL action. Both of his prior goals in the UEL proper have come in the second half.
- Kelechi Iheanacho rounded off Leicester’s goals vs Zorya. In turn, each of his three prior goals scored across UEFA competitions have been last in their respective games.
- Hot stat: AEK Athens have never drawn any competitive match against an English team (W3, L7).
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: AEK Athens FC 1-2 Leicester Predictions and Betting Tips 29.10.2020"