Bristol City – Norwich Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bristol City 1-3 Norwich
Date: 31.10.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 9 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet
- A 1-0 loss at Bournemouth in the previous round gave Bristol City a fourth consecutive winless league game (D2, L2). However despite failing to score in two of those, the ‘Robins’ remain the league’s joint-fourth highest scorers this season after netting an average of 1.38 goals per fixture. The hosts, however, appear to struggle between the 76th minute and FT, and since the start of last season Bristol have witnessed 29.17% of the league goals they’ve conceded arrive during this time period.
- All four of Bristol’s Championship home games this season were level at HT, and there could be more of the same here considering their last two home H2Hs have been level at the break too (D1, L1). Even so, a victory still seems unlikely as Bristol have failed to win nine of their last ten home league games when starting as the underdog (W1, D4, L5).
- An 87th minute Norwich City goal in midweek saw the ‘Canaries’ salvage a point (1-1), and they’ve now scored after the 75th minute in their last four league games, and in all six Championship fixtures in which they have found the net this season.
- The visitors have capitalised on their match favourite status in all applicable Championship away games this term (W2), and Norwich will likely be confident of doing that again here as they have scored the opener in four consecutive league H2Hs at Ashton Gate – three times before HT.
- Players to watch: Since the start of last season, Bristol forward Nahki Wells has scored a third of his 21 league goals between the 16th and 30th minute.
- Finnish finisher Teemu Pukki’s last three Championship goals have been scored before HT – two were match openers.
- Hot stat: Bristol have witnessed under 2.5 goals in five of their last six home league games.
|Head-to-head matches: BRISTOL CITY – NORWICH|
|23.02.19||CHA||Norwich||Bristol City||3 : 2|
|15.12.18||CHA||Bristol City||Norwich||2 : 2|
|13.01.18||CHA||Bristol City||Norwich||0 : 1|
|23.09.17||CHA||Norwich||Bristol City||0 : 0|
|07.03.17||CHA||Bristol City||Norwich||1 : 1|