Zenit – Lazio Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Zenit 1-1 Lazio
Date: 04.11.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 3 | Tip: 1X | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet
- Zenit St. Petersburg enter this clash with three losses in their last four competitive games (W1, L3). Losing four consecutive European Cup/UEFA Champions League (UCL) matches (qualification through to final) for the first time is a possibility here, especially with five losses in their last six UCL matches (W1, L5). Indeed, Zenit have lost eight of their last 11 UCL matches (W2, D1) – group stage to final – although five have come via a single-goal margin.
- Zenit haven’t drawn in their last nine UCL group stage home matches (W6, L3) whilst the winner scored 2+ goals on eight occasions. A slow start remains on the cards nevertheless, as Zenit have kept ten HT clean sheets in their last 11 UCL group stage home matches including one this campaign.
- Lazio are top of UCL Group F on goal difference, with their matches featuring 3.0 goals on average, although that’s below their Serie A match average this season of 3.67 per game. Unbeaten in four competitive matches (W3, D1), Lazio scored first on each occasion in games that saw both sides score. Indeed, nine of their last ten UCL group games (W2, D4, L4) witnessed goals at both ends.
- Continuing that theme, clean sheets are a rarity for Lazio, who haven’t kept one away from home in UCL group stage matches since Sep 2003. Additionally, Lazio have failed to keep a clean sheet in three of their four competitive away matches this season, while conceding penalties in the last two, including the 1-1 UCL away draw.
- Players to watch: Aleksandr Erokhin is yet to score a UCL goal for Zenit, but has four goals in his last four domestic games.
- Ciro Immobile scored the first and assisted Lazio’s last goal in the only UCL game he has played in this season.
- Hot stat: Zenit have won only once in four UCL matches against Italian opponents (D1, L2), while Lazio have never lost to a Russian side in a UEFA game (W1, D3).