H. Beer Sheva – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
H. Beer Sheva 2-4 Bayer Leverkusen
Date: 05.11.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 3 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
- A three-game winless run (D2, L1) entering this match isn’t the build-up Hapoel Be’er Sheva would have wanted for their first-ever clash against German opposition, and with both of their previous UEL group stage matchday three fixtures held in Israel ending in a one-goal margin of defeat, history isn’t on their side either.
- The Israeli outfit are on a seven-game unbeaten run at home in all competitions (W6, D1), with their last five home wins seeing Hapoel lead at HT. That includes a 3-1 win over Slavia in their UEL home opener, in what was their third victory across their previous eight home games in the UEL proper (D1, L4), and just the second from that group of games in which they scored first.
- A 4-2 win at Freiburg continued Bayer Leverkusen’s unbeaten start to the Bundesliga campaign (W3, D3), in what is the first time they’ve avoided defeat during their first six top-flight matchdays since 2009/10. That result will have helped with the disappointment of losing their last UEL match away at Slavia, which was only their third loss on the road in the UEL group stage (W5, D2, L3).
- However, they enter this match as comfortable favourites and have won four of their last five competitive games. The last three victories were entertainment embodied, with the opener scored by the 20th minute, Leverkusen winning by a 2+ goal margin and netting in both halves, as well as both teams scoring and over 3.5 match goals.
- Players to watch: Josue has scored in three of Hapoel’s four European home games this season, twice netting the opener.
- Lucas Alario has scored in three straight Bundesliga games for the first time in his career, and netted in Leverkusen’s 6-2 thrashing of Nice on UEL matchday one.
- Hot stat: Leverkusen’s last four UEL away wins saw both teams score and Leverkusen net in both halves.