Cardiff – Bristol City Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Cardiff 0-1 Bristol City
Date: 06.11.2020 | Match at: 19:00 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- Cardiff City’s 3-0 win over Barnsley in the last round not only ended a four-game winless run (D3, L1), but it also saw them score between the 61st minute and FT for a fifth straight league match. It’s no surprise then that Cardiff have scored 50% of their Championship goals this season during that time period.
- That result was also the Bluebirds’ first Championship home win this term (W1, D2, L2), and contributed to an average of 2.4 match goals seen per Championship home fixture so far. However with three of the last four H2Hs held at Cardiff City Stadium featuring under 2.5 goals, this game could be limited in terms of goalmouth action.
- Whilst Bristol City’s 2-1 victory last time out ended their five-game winless run (D2, L3), they have still conceded first in six consecutive Championship matches, shipping two of those opening goals before the tenth minute. Subsequently, they have failed to lead at HT in eight of their ten league games (HT: W2, D5, L3).
- Ten points from five away fixtures (W3, D1, L1) is solid form to bring into this clash, however despite that, Bristol enter this game as outsiders. That shouldn’t faze Bristol though, who are unbeaten in 66.67% of their overall league games this season in which they started as the underdog (W3, D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Joe Ralls has scored three goals across Cardiff’s previous two Championship fixtures. Five of his last seven league goals were scored in the second half.
- Meanwhile, Bristol forward Jamie Paterson scored his last two league goals after the 75th minute.
- Hot stat: Bristol have picked up an average of just 0.8 yellow cards per Championship fixture this season – the division’s best disciplinary record.
|Head-to-head matches: CARDIFF – BRISTOL CITY|
|04.07.20||CHA||Bristol City||Cardiff||0 : 1|
|10.11.19||CHA||Cardiff||Bristol City||0 : 1|
|25.02.18||CHA||Cardiff||Bristol City||1 : 0|
|04.11.17||CHA||Bristol City||Cardiff||2 : 1|
|14.01.17||CHA||Bristol City||Cardiff||2 : 3|