Reading – Stoke Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Reading 0-3 Stoke
Date: 07.11.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 11 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- Reading remain atop the Championship table despite losing their last two matches, and conceding 2+ goals in their previous three (W1, L2). Nevertheless, they’ve kept a league-high six clean sheets this term and have scored nine (52.94%) of their 17 goals after the 60th minute.
- A 3-0 home defeat to Preston North End (November 4) ended their perfect start of four home league wins ‘to nil’, but the ‘Royals’ have only conceded once before the 60th minute in their last six Championship home games. Furthermore, they are unbeaten in 66.67% of the home league matches they’ve entered as favourites since the start of the 2019/20 campaign.
- Stoke City are yet to follow up one Championship result with a repeat in their next game at any point this league campaign (W4, D3, L3) and haven’t drawn in four such matches (W2, L2). Four of their last five league fixtures featured goals in both halves, and interestingly, their 12 league goals this term have been split equally between both halves.
- However, the ‘Potters’ have never beaten Reading in a Championship H2H (D4, L4 – at all venues) but have scored in three of four such meetings here (D2, L2), with all of their goals coming after the 55th minute. Notably, four of their last five away league defeats saw them concede once after the 85th minute.
- Players to watch: Reading’s Lucas João has netted six Championship goals this season – the last five came after the 60th minute. He also scored in last term’s corresponding H2H.
- As did Stoke’s Nick Powell, who has scored as many career Championship goals against Reading as he has league strikes this term (three), all of the latter coming in or after the 55th minute.
- Hot stat: Reading have earned a league-low average of 3.1 corners per game this term. Stoke’s average on the road is 4.2.
|Head-to-head matches: READING – STOKE|
|20.06.20||CHA||Reading||Stoke||1 : 1|
|14.12.19||CHA||Stoke||Reading||0 : 0|
|16.03.19||CHA||Stoke||Reading||0 : 0|
|01.12.18||CHA||Reading||Stoke||2 : 2|
|09.02.13||PL||Stoke||Reading||2 : 1|