Lazio – Juventus Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Lazio 1-1(0-1) Juventus
Date: 08.11.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 7 | Tip: 1 Half Over 0.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33 | Bookie: Unibet
- Lazio beat Torino 4-3 in the last Serie A (SA) round, giving them their 1,000th SA win, exactly 91 years and 26 days after their maiden victory over Bologna back in 1929. With that historic result, Lazio’s last five competitive matches have now seen both teams score (W3, D2), with Lazio netting the opener four times.
- Both teams have also found the net in all four of Lazio‘s competitive home games this season (W2, D1, L1), with the hosts winning the last two. They scored the first two match goals inside one half in both wins, before conceding the third match goal. However, the hosts have opened the scoring just once across the previous seven competitive H2Hs held here (W1, L6).
- A 4-1 midweek win in UEFA Champions League (UCL) action was the first UCL match to see Juventus score 4+ goals since September 2016, and their second consecutive competitive fixture to end exactly 4-1 after they beat Spezia away in the last round. However, that was Juventus’ first away league win this season (W1, D2).
- The visitors’ have conceded before HT in all three SA road trips this campaign, with two of those goals being match openers. That said, Juventus were trailing at HT in just one of those outings (HT: D2, L1) whilst each of the previous five competitive H2Hs held here were tied at the break, with four being goalless.
- Players to watch: Felipe Caicedo has scored all three of his competitive goals this season after HT, and was Lazio’s last goalscorer each time.
- Meanwhile, Cristiano Ronaldo (JUV) has hit a brace in both of his away league starts this season, with three of those goals arriving after the break.
- Hot stat: Before the start of this round, SA home teams have scored an average of 2.00 goals per match – the average across the previous eight SA seasons was 1.53!
|Head-to-head matches: LAZIO – JUVENTUS|
|20.07.20||SA||Juventus||Lazio||2 : 1|
|22.12.19||SC||Juventus||Lazio||1 : 3|
|07.12.19||SA||Lazio||Juventus||3 : 1|
|27.01.19||SA||Lazio||Juventus||1 : 2|
|25.08.18||SA||Juventus||Lazio||2 : 0|