Germany – Czech Republic Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Germany 1-0 Czech Republic
Date: 11.11.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: WORLD: Friendly International | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.47 | Bookie: Unibet
- A ten-game unbeaten run sounds impressive (W5, D5), yet with a draw in four of the last five games, and both teams scoring in the previous six, it hasn’t all been easy for Germany. They have, however, scored the opener in 12 of their last 14 matches, but the two that they didn’t saw them concede before the eighth minute.
- Seven of Germany’s previous 12 friendlies have also ended in stalemate (W3, L2), six of which saw both teams score, yet Germany netted first just twice. Nonetheless, they have scored the opener in five of the last six H2Hs versus the Czech Republic (W4, L2), and subsequently led at HT on four occasions (HT: W4, D1, L1).
- The home side’s penchant for draws will be tested here as they take on a nation, the Czech Republic, that hasn’t played out a stalemate since June 2017 – a run of 31 matches that produced a winner. Typically those eventual winners have been discovered quite early too, with 11 of the visitors’ last 12 away matches being won by the team that has scored first.
- The chances of this game going the Czech Republic’s way looks slim regardless, as they’ve lost five of their last six games against teams ranked in FIFA’s top 15 (W1). Whilst both teams scored in four of those six matches, the Czech Republic also conceded the opener by the 30th minute in five.
- Players to watch: Timo Werner returns to the familiar haunts of the Red Bull Arena after scoring Germany’s first goal in two of their last three home games. He also scored the opener in the last H2H.
- Matěj Vydra scored the Czech Republic’s last away goal – he’s now netted the second match goal in four of his five goalscoring international games.
- Hot stat: Germany’s last ten friendlies, and 18 of the Czech Republic’s last 19, featured at least one first-half goal.
|Head-to-head matches: GERMANY – CZECH REPUBLIC|
|01.09.17||WC||Czech Republic||Germany||1 : 2|
|08.10.16||WC||Germany||Czech Republic||3 : 0|
|17.10.07||EUR||Germany||Czech Republic||0 : 3|
|24.03.07||EUR||Czech Republic||Germany||1 : 2|
|23.06.04||EUR||Germany||Czech Republic||1 : 2|