Brazil – Venezuela Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brazil 1-0(0-0) Venezuela
Date: 14.11.2020 | Match at: 01:30 | League: SOUTH AMERICA: World Cup – Qualification – Round 3 | Tip: 1 Half Over 0.5 Goals | Odds: 1.31 | Bookie: Unibet
- Form has been indifferent for Brazil in recent times after winning just three of their previous eight international matches (W3, D3, L2), yet it does seem that they have rediscovered their mojo with each of those victories coming in their previous three fixtures. They impressively scored 12 goals across those wins, with six of those strikes arriving on or after the 60th minute.
- Whilst recent overall form for the five-time World Cup winners has been a bit patchy, the same can’t be said for their impressive record in World Cup qualifiers (WCQ) as they haven’t suffered a defeat in five years (W14, D5). Additionally in home WCQ matches, they’re undefeated since the turn of the century and have won their previous seven such matches, scoring 2+ goals in all and keeping a clean sheet in the previous six.
- The only CONMEBOL side to have never qualified for a World Cup, Venezuela head into this fixture having lost only two of their previous six games, although both defeats came in their two most recent fixtures (W3, D1, L2). They scored ten goals during that sequence, with eight arriving before HT. Yet, despite that goal return looking fairly adequate, it’s worth noting that they have drawn a blank in six of their previous ten matches.
- Not since June 2008 have Venezuela managed to overcome the mite of Brazil (D3, L4). They have failed to score in all but two of the meetings since, and have also been trailing within ten minutes in three of the previous four encounters.
- Players to watch: Brazil forward Richarlison has scored five goals across his previous seven appearances for club and country, this includes a goal in his last match for Brazil.
- Salomón Rondón has scored five goals across his previous three Venezuela appearances – three arrived via a first-half hat-trick (4-1 vs Japan).
- Hot stat: Each of the previous six H2Hs produced 3+ yellow cards.
|Head-to-head matches: BRAZIL – VENEZUELA|
|19.06.19||CA||Brazil||Venezuela||0 : 0|
|12.10.16||WC||Venezuela||Brazil||0 : 2|
|14.10.15||WC||Brazil||Venezuela||3 : 1|
|21.06.15||CA||Brazil||Venezuela||2 : 1|
|03.07.11||CA||Brazil||Venezuela||0 : 0|