North Macedonia – Estonia Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
North Macedonia 2-1 Estonia
Date: 15.11.2020 | Match at: 15:00 | League: UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 5 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34 | Bookie: Unibet
- North Macedonia spent midweek winning the European Championship qualifier against Georgia, and can lay the foundation for UEFA Nations League (UNL) success against Group C2’s bottom side Estonia. North Macedonia are unbeaten in seven matches (W4, D3) and have won four (D1) of their last five home matches in Skopje.
- Having drawn three (W1) of their four UNL group stage matches, they nevertheless enter the penultimate match as group leaders. Favourites here, we can expect a close call, as their five most recent wins have all come by a single goal margin, with North Macedonia in front at half time on three of those occasions.
- Firing blanks in seven of their last ten international matches (D3, L7), Estonia are winless in four UNL games so far (2020/21 – D2, L2) and need a minor miracle to avoid last place in the group. Notoriously poor travellers, Estonia have not managed to score a single goal in six straight international matches outside Estonia, splitting their ‘goals against’ 50/50 across halves.
- Estonia have also failed to score in any of their last eight competitive away matches against current UNL League C opposition (D4, L4), with no goals either way before the 30th minute and no loss seeing a margin greater than two goals. They lost the second half 1-0 (via goals beyond the hour mark) in three of those losses.
- Players to watch: Legendary striker Goran Pandev scored the decisive goal for North Macedonia in midweek, and scored in the reverse fixture. Meanwhile, Rauno Sappinen has scored three of Estonia’s four UNL goals so far this group stage.
- Hot stat: Going back to September 2011, Macedonia have won all of their last eight competitive home games vs teams currently below FIFA’s top-100, opening the scoring every time. Five of the last six games therein saw them open the scoring inside 15 minutes.
|Head-to-head matches: NORTH MACEDONIA – ESTONIA|
|11.10.20||UNL||Estonia||North Macedonia||3 : 3|
|12.09.07||EUR||North Macedonia||Estonia||1 : 1|
|16.08.06||EUR||Estonia||North Macedonia||0 : 1|
|11.06.04||FI||Estonia||North Macedonia||2 : 4|