Uruguay – Brazil Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Uruguay 0-2 Brazil
Date: 18.11.2020 | Match at: 00:00 | League: World Cup – Qualification – Round 4 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50 | Bookie: Unibet
- Uruguay defied the predicted effect of key absences in their last match, thrashing Colombia 3-0 for only a second clean sheet across their last nine fixtures (W5, D3, L1). All victories saw Uruguay score first, but their record vs other top-ten ranked CONMEBOL nations since the 2014 World Cup remains a poor one, despite the big win in Barranquilla (W2, D4, L6).
- The hosts have lost just one World Cup qualification (WCQ) home game over the past ten years (W13, D4, L1). Intriguingly, the score draws in that sequence averaged 1.33 total goals beyond the hour mark. The sole defeat came vs Brazil (Mar 2017), taking their all-time H2H record vs one-time World Cup final opponents Brazil to: W20, D20, L36.
- Narrow favourites here, Brazil are unbeaten in 20 WCQ matches (W15, D5), Brazil travel south after four straight victories, across which the ‘Seleção’ averaged 3.25 goals per match. Seven (53.85%) of those strikes arrived beyond the hour mark, contributing to an average of 2.00 per match within that same late period across the last three of those victories.
- Despite giving Uruguay their only WCQ home defeat for a decade, Brazil’s overall WCQ H2H record shows a 50% draw rate (W4, D5, L1). That is significantly close to their 44.44% draw rate across a nine-game unbeaten run in WCQ away fixtures (W5, D4), with three of the five wins in that run seeing one individual player net a brace or better.
- Players to watch: Sharp as ever, Edinson Cavani made it four match openers from five international strikes since the start of 2019 with his fifth-minute strike vs Colombia.
- Everton forward Richarlison scored in Brazil’s last WCQ away fixture. Half of his last six international goals have been ‘Goal 4’ in the overall order of their respective games.
- Hot stat: Including friendlies, these sides have clashed 11 times in the 21st century. Just three (27.27%) of those meetings have seen the HT and FT results match.
|Head-to-head matches: URUGUAY – BRAZIL|
|16.11.18||FI||Brazil||Uruguay||1 : 0|
|24.03.17||WC||Uruguay||Brazil||1 : 4|
|26.03.16||WC||Brazil||Uruguay||2 : 2|
|26.06.13||CC||Brazil||Uruguay||2 : 1|
|06.06.09||WC||Uruguay||Brazil||0 : 4|
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Uruguay 0-2 Brazil Predictions and Betting Tips 18.11.2020"