Coventry – Birmingham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Coventry 0-0 Birmingham
Date: 20.11.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 12 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Trailing across Championship H2Hs held this century (W2, D2, L4), Coventry must improve, especially as their current points return this season is two worse than their last relegation campaign (W2, D2, L7). There should be twists regardless, as three of Coventry manager Mark Robins’ four personal H2Hs with Birmingham have seen both teams score.
- This is in essence a ‘home’ game for both sides, given the St Andrew’s ground share that has been in place since 2019/20. Coventry’s games here have been the most entertaining in the league based on goals per-game averages (4.0), and four of five saw at least four goals overall, whilst both teams scored before HT in three (HT: W1, D3, L1).
- Each of Birmingham’s last four games (W2, L2) have seen both teams score and combine for over 2.5 total goals. Notably, each of manager Aitor Karanka’s first eight games in charge produced under 2.5 total goals prior to this run, and the Spaniard has never overseen five consecutive games with over 2.5 total goals across his 233-game managerial career.
- Birmingham’s solid league record vs promoted opposition since 2018/19 (W8, D5, L1) arguably gives them an edge here. That said, their only defeat therein did come in their most recent such game (2-1 vs Wycombe), while ten of those 14 games saw both teams score.
- Players to watch: Coventry’s Matty Godden is expected back from a foot injury for this clash; he has contributed directly to half of their league goals so far (four goals, two assists).
- Jeremie Bela assisted Birmingham’s last two league goals and he bagged a 120’ equaliser before winning on penalties in the FA Cup H2H earlier this year.
- Hot stat: Exactly half of Mark Robins’ prior clashes with Birmingham have produced over 2.5 total goals (W1, D2, L1 – 90 minutes).
|Head-to-head matches: COVENTRY – BIRMINGHAM|
|04.02.20||FAC||Birmingham||Coventry||3 : 2 (1 : 1)|
|25.01.20||FAC||Coventry||Birmingham||0 : 0|
|28.08.12||EFL||Coventry||Birmingham||3 : 2 (2 : 2)|
|10.03.12||CHA||Coventry||Birmingham||1 : 1|
|13.08.11||CHA||Birmingham||Coventry||1 : 0|
Be the first to comment on "Match Preview: Coventry 0-0 Birmingham Predictions and Betting Tips 20.11.2020"