Bournemouth – Reading Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bournemouth 4-2 Reading
Date: 21.11.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 12 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35 | Bookie: Unibet
- AFC Bournemouth boss Jason Tindall has enjoyed a flying start to life in management, losing just once across his first 11 league games (W5, D5, L1) and is yet to experience his first home league defeat (W3, D2). Moreover, the ‘Cherries’ have picked up five more points than at this stage of their only prior Championship-winning campaign.
- The Vitality Stadium is no stranger to some nip-and-tuck affairs, with each of their last five here in all competitions producing under 2.5 total goals since their exhilarating 3-2 opening day victory over Blackburn. Notably, half of Bournemouth’s scored home league goals have come between 76’-FT, and each of those late goals were crucial to the result (W2, D1).
- Visiting Reading somehow maintained first place ahead of the round despite losing three consecutive games following an unbeaten eight-game start to the campaign. The Royals’ erraticism is illustrated by the fact they conceded just one goal across their first seven league games (0.14 per-match on average) and 11 in four to this point (2.75).
- Despite their apparent collapse, Reading have scored more than all but two sides away from home (W3, D1, L1), scoring 2.0 per-match on average, with their goals perfectly distributed between halves. However, half of their conceded away goals have come between 76’-FT, two of which came in their most recent away defeat (vs Coventry).
- Players to watch: Arnaut Danjuma Groeneveld has scored three of Bournemouth’s last four home league goals, each of which was crucial to a single-goal margin of victory.
- Reading’s George Pușcaș returns after scoring on international duty, and he has averaged a goal in 30.43% of his league appearances with Reading.
- Hot stat: Since winning the first two H2Hs of the century, Reading have failed to win any of the following seven, whilst shipping 2+ goals in five (D2, L5).
|Head-to-head matches: BOURNEMOUTH – READING|
|29.07.16||CF||Reading||Bournemouth||1 : 1|
|14.04.15||CHA||Reading||Bournemouth||0 : 1|
|21.10.14||CHA||Bournemouth||Reading||3 : 0|
|08.04.14||CHA||Bournemouth||Reading||3 : 1|
|07.12.13||CHA||Reading||Bournemouth||1 : 2|