B. Monchengladbach – Shakhtar Donetsk Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
B. Monchengladbach 4-0 Shakhtar Donetsk
Date: 25.11.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 4 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.54 | Bookie: Unibet
- Borussia Mönchengladbach enter this UEFA Champions League (UCL) game in decent form, having lost just one of their last ten competitive fixtures (W4, D5). They impressively head a group that also contains Inter Milan and Real Madrid (W1, D2) after scoring an average of 3.33 goals per fixture – higher than the overall group stage average of 3.25 goals per game after round three.
- Although unbeaten in eight competitive home matches (W4, D4), Gladbach have only kept one clean sheet across their previous six such outings, conceding all six goals therein after the 75th minute. They’ve drawn their last three UCL games as hosts though, and lost their only previous UCL meeting with Ukrainian opposition here, beaten 3-1 by Dynamo Kyiv in a qualifier back in August 2012.
- Shakhtar Donetsk’s crushing 6-0 UCL loss versus Gladbach earlier this month is their only defeat in 12 competitive matches (W5, D6). Their two most recent league victories came via a three-goal margin, while their UCL campaign this term (W1, D1, L1) sees them trailing only Gladbach in Group B.
- Interestingly, their only goals in the competition this season came away during their 3-2 win over Madrid (October 21). Subsequently, they’re unbeaten in five competitive away games this term (W2, D3) and are also unbeaten in five UCL away fixtures (W3, D2). All three of those wins came via a one-goal margin after Shakhtar scored an average of two first-half goals per game.
- Players to watch: Gladbach’s Marcus Thuram netted twice against Madrid. His last six competitive goals all came after the 30th minute.
- Manor Solomon scored Shakhtar’s third goal against Madrid, and all three of his career UCL strikes have come away.
- Hot stat: Gladbach have conceded after the 80th minute in six of the last seven competitive games in which they didn’t keep a clean sheet, including in the UCL against Inter and Madrid.
|Head-to-head matches: B. MONCHENGLADBACH – SHAKHTAR DONETSK|
|03.11.20||CL||Shakhtar Donetsk||B. Monchengladbach||0 : 6|
|17.01.09||CF||B. Monchengladbach||Shakhtar Donetsk||0 : 3|