Braga – Leicester Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Braga 3-3 Leicester
Date: 26.11.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Europa League – Group Stage – Round 4 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.49 | Bookie: Unibet
- S.C Braga will be out for revenge after they suffered a 4-0 defeat to Leicester City three weeks ago. Leicester, meanwhile, are aiming to banish the memory of a 5-0 hammering in their only previous European visit to Portugal.
- After the reverse H2H, Braga have now lost three (W2) of their previous five matches in the UEFA Europa League (UEL), having gone unbeaten in 13 fixtures in the competition before that (W9, D4). Despite suffering this slump, they’ve scored exactly three goals in three of their previous four UEL home matches.
- The Portuguese side don’t have the best record against English opposition in Europe (W7, D3, L11), but five of those wins did come at home. They’ve also lost only one of their previous eight competitive home matches (W6, D1, L1). Also in terms of home form only, they’ve scored in the five minutes before half-time in two of their previous three.
- Leicester have won one (L3) of their previous four away matches in Europe, but notably, that win did come in their most recent such match (2-1 vs AEK Athens). Including that game, they’ve scored two goals before half-time in two of their previous three away matches across all competitions.
- Defeat at the weekend to English champions Liverpool (3-0) ended a run of six straight competitive victories for Brendan Rodgers’ men. They averaged an impressive 2.5 goals per game in that winning sequence, whilst conceding a total of just two goals at the other end.
- Players to watch: Braga’s Paulinho has been one to watch so far, scoring two goals across his previous three UEL appearances.
- Leicester man Kelechi Iheanacho has been enjoying life in Europe, netting three goals across his previous two UEL starts.
- Hot stat: Braga’s average of 8.33 corners against per game is the highest in the UEL so far.
|Head-to-head matches: BRAGA – LEICESTER|
|05.11.20||EL||Leicester||Braga||4 : 0|