Wolfsburg – Werder Bremen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Wolfsburg 5-3 Werder Bremen
Date: 27.11.2020 | Match at: 20:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 9 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- After winning their last two matches, Wolfsburg remain one of just two unbeaten teams in the Bundesliga this season (W3, D5). All three of their victories saw them score exactly twice, and within the first 30 minutes each time. In contrast, they conceded first in all three draws that didn’t end goalless, but managed to net an equaliser within the same half every time.
- At home in the league, the hosts started with two goalless draws and followed them up with a pair of 2-1 victories that didn’t see them concede any earlier than the 80th minute. However, Wolfsburg are yet to win a second half at home this Bundesliga campaign (2H: D2, L2) and subsequently, have only scored one Bundesliga goal after HT at all venues this term.
- On a run of five Bundesliga games that finished 1-1, Werder Bremen scored the opener in three of those draws, and found an equaliser within 15 minutes of conceding in the other two. Although a frustrating run of results, those draws have contributed to Bremen scoring in all of their Bundesliga games this term (W2, D5, L1).
- The only game they scored multiple goals came on the road, where Bremen have scored first in three of their four Bundesliga road trips. Furthermore, Bremen impressed last weekend with a 1-1 draw at Bayern Munich, although in losing the second half of that match, Bremen ended a run of seven consecutive unbeaten away halves of football in Bundesliga action.
- Players to watch: Wout Weghorst has scored a first-half goal in all three of Wolfsburg’s league wins this season – he also scored their sole second-half goal too.
- With his second first-half opener of the season, Maximilian Eggestein helped Bremen grab an away point last time out.
- Hot stat: Just one of 46 all-time Bundesliga H2Hs has ended goalless (in 2010/11). Only six of those saw under 1.5 total goals, while both teams scored in the ten of the last 13.
|Head-to-head matches: WOLFSBURG – WERDER BREMEN|
|07.06.20||BUN||Werder Bremen||Wolfsburg||0 : 1|
|01.12.19||BUN||Wolfsburg||Werder Bremen||2 : 3|
|03.03.19||BUN||Wolfsburg||Werder Bremen||1 : 1|
|05.10.18||BUN||Werder Bremen||Wolfsburg||2 : 0|
|11.02.18||BUN||Werder Bremen||Wolfsburg||3 : 1|