Reading – Bristol City Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Reading 3-1 Bristol City
Date: 28.11.2020 | Match at: 13:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 14 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.44 | Bookie: Unibet
- It has been a mighty fall from grace for Reading, who are now winless in five games (D1, L4) following their eight-game unbeaten start to the campaign. Though still in the top-six, Reading are the worst form side across the last five rounds, conceding 2.8 goals per-game on average whilst hitting just 1.0 themselves – all defeats saw Reading let in 3+ goals.
- On that note, Reading are looking to avoid conceding 3+ goals in three straight home league games for the first time ever, after 2,084 home games competing across the top-four tiers. Notably, Reading have (across all venues) conceded more goals between 76’-FT (seven) than in the first halves (five) of their Championship games this term.
- In stark contrast to their hosts, Bristol City protect a four-game unbeaten run (W3, D1), which directly follows on from a five-game winless streak. Moreover, Bristol haven’t conceded a goal across their last 317 minutes of league play, while additionally scoring more goals between 76’-FT (seven) than before HT (six), proving their staying power.
- Curiously, the last time Bristol recorded four wins from their opening six away games (D1, L1) in a league campaign (1954/55) they went on to win the league. Moreover, the ‘Robins’ boast the joint-best disciplinary record away from home in the league, receiving just 0.67 yellow cards per match – though the opposition received more than them in just two games.
- Players to watch: Reading’s Lucas João has failed to score in just two of his last eight appearances, though the ‘Royals’ have drawn or lost in his last three scoring starts.
- Bristol’s Chris Martin has appeared against no side more than his former club Reading – he has scored eight and assisted two across 19 prior H2Hs (W7, D4, L8).
- Hot stat: Only four sides have received fewer than Reading’s seven yellow cards at home (1.17 per-match).
|Head-to-head matches: READING – BRISTOL CITY|
|28.01.20||CHA||Reading||Bristol City||0 : 1|
|05.10.19||CHA||Bristol City||Reading||1 : 0|
|19.04.19||CHA||Bristol City||Reading||1 : 1|
|03.11.18||CHA||Reading||Bristol City||3 : 2|
|26.12.17||CHA||Bristol City||Reading||2 : 0|