Torino – Sampdoria Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Torino 2-2 Sampdoria
Date: 30.11.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 9 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.45 | Bookie: Unibet
- Torino have picked up five points this Serie A (SA) campaign (W1, D2, L5) which is their worst start to a top-flight campaign since 2008/09. A poor defence that’s conceded 3+ goals in four losses, and leaked 20 SA goals so far – the most they’ve conceded at this stage since 1958/59 – has been the prime cause. More specifically, late goals remain a concern as seven of those 20 have arrived beyond the 80th minute.
- This has negated any advantage of scoring first as Torino have lost three SA matches when doing so (W1, D1, L3). Two of those came at home, where Torino are winless this SA season (D1, L3). That said, there won’t be a shortage of entertainment as their three home losses saw both teams score and over 4.5 goals.
- Sampdoria travel here after scoring in the last nine SA H2Hs – their second longest such streak against current SA clubs. However, they are winless in their previous three SA games (D1, L2), although they were level at HT each time. Goals remain a central theme as each of the seven winners (either way) in Sampdoria’s SA games this campaign (W3, D1, L4) have scored 2+ goals, including four instances of scoring exactly three goals.
- Having won this fixture 3-1 last season, Sampdoria can collect back-to-back SA away H2H wins for only the second time ever. Scoring first will be vital, as the team doing so has won each of Sampdoria’s four SA away games (W2, L2).
- Players to watch: Simone Zaza was Torino’s first scorer in their latest SA game, while Fabio Quagliarella assisted the lead-giving goal and scored the last goal for Sampdoria in this fixture last season.
- Hot stat: Sides coached by Torino’s Marco Giampaolo have lost six SA games against those coached by Sampdoria’s Claudio Ranieri, although five were by a single-goal margin.
|Head-to-head matches: TORINO – SAMPDORIA|
|08.02.20||SA||Torino||Sampdoria||1 : 3|
|22.09.19||SA||Sampdoria||Torino||1 : 0|
|03.04.19||SA||Torino||Sampdoria||2 : 1|
|04.11.18||SA||Sampdoria||Torino||1 : 4|
|03.02.18||SA||Sampdoria||Torino||1 : 1|