Krasnodar – Rennes Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Krasnodar 1-0 Rennes
Date: 02.12.2020 | Match at: 18:55 | League: Champions League – Group Stage – Round 5 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- Still winless this UEFA Champions League (UCL) campaign (D1, L3), Krasnodar and Rennes face-off in a battle for a transfer to the UEFA Europa League (UEL). Krasnodar’s 2-1 home loss in their previous UCL outing league continued a recent trend, as each of their last three UCL games have seen one side lead by a one-goal margin at HT.
- Here, the hosts will be hoping to gain the edge in their balanced European H2H record vs French opposition (W1, D3, L1), with each of those games witnessing goals at both ends. Encouragingly, Krasnodar are unbeaten in the two held at home (W1, D1), despite conceding one goal precisely in the 71st-80th minute period on both occasions.
- Out of form, Rennes have tasted victory just once across their previous 11 competitive fixtures (W1, D4, L6), while failing to score before the 60th minute in the last seven. A lack of concentration is an issue, with Rennes’ two goalscoring UCL matches this campaign seeing them concede a goal within five minutes of them scoring their first goal.
- The visitors are winless in their last five competitive away games (D2, L3), while conceding first by the 25th minute in the last three. To claim the first UCL victory in the club’s history, Rennes will likely need to score over 1.5 team goals, as they won five of the previous six competitive road trips to see them achieve that (W5, D1 – 90 minutes).
- Players to watch: Krasnodar’s Remy Cabella has given his team a one-goal margin lead with each of his last four competitive strikes. Meanwhile, Sehrou Guirassy has netted Rennes’ two goals this UCL campaign, and scored the opener in the reverse fixture.
- Hot streak: Each of Krasnodar’s five European H2Hs vs French opposition have witnessed over 3.5 yellow cards (5.0 on average).
|Head-to-head matches: KRASNODAR – RENNES|
|20.10.20||CL||Rennes||Krasnodar||1 : 1|