Cagliari – Inter Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Cagliari 1-3 Inter
Date: 13.12.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 11 | Tip: Away Win | Odds: 1.39 | Bookie: Unibet
- Though victorious only once in their last five Serie A (SA) matches (W1, D2, L2), Cagliari have scored 2+ goals on three occasions, helping notch a goals tally (17) which is historically their second-best at this stage. Almost synchronously, they have conceded 2+ goals in 70% of their SA matches, with half their games producing over 3.5 total goals.
- The hosts are unbeaten in their last three SA home games (W2, D1) raising hopes of them making their stadium a Sardinian fortress over the next few months. Incidentally, each of Cagliari’s three SA home games won/lost have come by a two-goal margin, while all four games saw at least one side net exactly two goals.
- If including awarded matches, Inter’s next goal will be their 5,000th in SA, and reassuringly, five of Inter’s six SA wins have witnessed the ‘Nerazzurri” score 3+ goals. That tally is aided by 19.23% (five) of 26 SA goals arriving beyond the 80th minute. Matching the goal rush theme, Inter have scored 2.33 goals per match over the last nine SA H2Hs (W6, D1, L2).
- Inter have been steady travellers (W3, D2) alternating the league results ending in a 3-0 win last time around. Nonetheless, each of those five matches saw Inter score first whilst keeping a HT clean sheet in the last four games. The act of scoring first itself may not be hugely important, as Inter have retrieved seven points after conceding first so far this league season (W2, D1, L1).
- Players to watch: João Pedro scored Cagliari’s only goal in this fixture last season and has been their first scorer with his last three SA goals. Meanwhile, Romelu Lukaku has been Inter’s first scorer in four of his last five goalscoring SA games.
- Hot stat: Since 2015, only Napoli have beaten Cagliari more times in Sardinia than Inter in SA (W1, L4).
|Head-to-head matches: CAGLIARI – INTER|
|26.01.20||SA||Inter||Cagliari||1 : 1|
|14.01.20||COP||Inter||Cagliari||4 : 1|
|01.09.19||SA||Cagliari||Inter||1 : 2|
|01.03.19||SA||Cagliari||Inter||2 : 1|
|29.09.18||SA||Inter||Cagliari||2 : 0|