Eintracht Frankfurt – B. Monchengladbach Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Eintracht Frankfurt 3-3 B. Monchengladbach
Date: 15.12.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 12 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.56 | Bookie: Unibet
- A 2-1 loss at Wolfsburg last time out extended midtable Eintracht Frankfurt’s winless run to eight Bundesliga matches (D6, L2) – their longest such streak since April 2017. That result also continued a recent trend too, as a joint-league high 90.91% of their matches have now witnessed both teams score.
- However, that’s despite the hosts’ top-flight home fixtures producing a league-low 2.20 goals per game on average, although Frankfurt are yet to register a clean sheet at home (W1, D4, L0). That inability to keep the opposition out hasn’t always backfired on ‘Die Adler’ though, as they are one of just six Bundesliga sides undefeated after conceding first at home this term (W1, D2), and they won the only home game in which they trailed at HT.
- Borussia Mönchengladbach may have lost just one of their previous ten Bundesliga fixtures (W4, D5, L1), but they are still enduring their worst start to a top-flight campaign since 2016/17. They have developed a handy habit of scoring first though, doing so in a league-best 81.82% of their top-flight fixtures (W4, D4, L1 – after scoring the opener).
- Despite winning just two of their five Bundesliga road trips (D1, L2), the visitors are slight favourites here, a tag they have capitalised on in three of the four such Bundesliga away games this term (W2, D1, L1). Furthemore, entertaining first halves appear to be a theme for Gladbach on the road this term, as their Bundesliga away fixtures have averaged a joint-league high 2.40 first-half match goals.
- Players to watch: Daichi Kamada has been involved in 43.75% of Frankfurt’s goals this Bundesliga campaign (two goals, five assists). However the visitors have their own in-form star in Lars Stindl who has scored in three of Gladbach’s last four Bundesliga away matches – twice netting the match opener.
- Hot streak: Frankfurt are the only Bundesliga side yet to concede after the hour mark at home this campaign.
|Head-to-head matches: EINTRACHT FRANKFURT – B. MONCHENGLADBACH|
|16.05.20||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||B. Monchengladbach||1 : 3|
|27.10.19||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Eintracht Frankfurt||4 : 2|
|17.02.19||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||B. Monchengladbach||1 : 1|
|26.09.18||BUN||B. Monchengladbach||Eintracht Frankfurt||3 : 1|
|26.01.18||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||B. Monchengladbach||2 : 0|