AS Roma – Torino Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AS Roma 3-1 Torino
Date: 17.12.2020 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 12 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.42 | Bookie: Unibet
- Roma’s 5-1 win last time out saw them spectacularly score five goals in the first half of a top-flight match for the first time since May 1931, and continued a trend of emphatic games with five of Roma’s eight win/loss Serie A (SA) results this season producing a 3+ goal margin (W6, D3, L2). In particular, action has arrived close to HT, as six of Roma’s 24 SA goals have been scored between 31’ – 40’ aiding their record of trailing at HT just once this league campaign.
- Unbeaten at home this SA season (W3, D2), Roma are hunting a fourth straight top-flight home clean sheet for the first time since November 2014. However, this game could also see them fail to score in consecutive SA home fixtures for the first time since May 2007.
- Two consecutive losses has continued Torino’s poor SA campaign (W1, D3, L7) and has given them their joint-worst points total at this stage since at least 1929/30. Worryingly, Torino have conceded 2+ goals in eight of their 11 SA games so far, and late goals have contributed to their struggles, as 29.63% of the SA goals they’ve conceded arrived beyond the 80th minute.
- Nonetheless, with a league-high six of Torino’s 11 SA games producing over 4.5 goals they’ve at least been entertaining to watch. Notably, Torino’s win in this fixture last season ended a run of nine straight SA H2H losses at Roma, but they haven’t won consecutive SA away H2Hs since 1969. They also travel here on a two-game losing SA away run.
- Players to watch: Roma’s last two SA home goals were scored by Henrikh Mkhitaryan during the 31′ – 40’ minute period. Meanwhile, Andrea Belotti was Torino’s only scorer in this fixture last season, and netted their first goal in his last two SA scoring matches.
- Hot stat: Ten straight competitive H2Hs have produced a winner (Roma: W7, L3).
|Head-to-head matches: AS ROMA – TORINO|
|05.01.20||SA||AS Roma||Torino||0 : 2|
|19.01.19||SA||AS Roma||Torino||3 : 2|
|09.03.18||SA||AS Roma||Torino||3 : 0|
|20.12.17||COP||AS Roma||Torino||1 : 2|
|19.02.17||SA||AS Roma||Torino||4 : 1|