Torino – Bologna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Torino 1-1 Bologna
Date: 20.12.2020 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 13 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.52 | Bookie: Unibet
- It’s approaching crisis time for Torino after a third straight loss finds them firmly planted in the bottom three. Although scoring in their last five Serie A (SA) games (D1, L4), each of those saw them concede 2+ goals which has contributed to a league-high 30 goals against them this season.
- Torino have also conceded a league-high eight goals beyond the 80th minute, which is a major factor in them dropping 16 points after scoring first in seven SA matches (W1, D2, L4). That is compounded by the misery of losing all four games where they conceded first.
- On the verge of failing to win nine consecutive SA home matches for the first time ever, Torino’s home form this term (D2, L4) mirrors their overall struggles. Entertainment seems guaranteed though, with five SA games producing over 3.5 total goals including strikes at both ends.
- A 2-2 draw last time around was Bologna’s first stalemate this league campaign (W4, D1, L7). Much like their hosts, Bologna’s matches also produce goals, with six producing over 3.5 total goals and goals at both ends. Two or more goals conceded in seven of 12 SA games this term, with just one clean sheet, has certainly contributed to the entertainment.
- Bologna are the only side yet to score first on the road this SA campaign (W1, D1, L4), netting just once before HT. Most of the action arrives late as eight of 17 goals scored/conceded in Bologna’s SA away games have arrived beyond the hour mark.
- Players to watch: Andrea Belotti scored two and assisted one of Torino’s last three SA goals. Likewise, Musa Barrow has scored one and assisted two of Bologna’s last three SA goals.
- Hot stat: Torino are unbeaten in 12 of their last 14 SA home H2Hs (W9, D3, L2). Overall, they have also won 32 SA home H2Hs which is their joint second-best against any team.
|Head-to-head matches: TORINO – BOLOGNA|
|02.08.20||SA||Bologna||Torino||1 : 1|
|12.01.20||SA||Torino||Bologna||1 : 0|
|16.03.19||SA||Torino||Bologna||2 : 3|
|21.10.18||SA||Bologna||Torino||2 : 2|
|06.01.18||SA||Torino||Bologna||3 : 0|