Elche – Osasuna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Elche 2-2 Osasuna
Date: 22.12.2020 | Match at: 17:30 | League: SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 15 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
- Now winless in seven La Liga (LL) games (D4, L3), Elche’s 0-0 draw at home to Huesca earlier in the season has been their only home encounter with a current relegation contender. That was one of five occasions this LL season in which they were held to one or no goals at home, but some sound defending has seen them cover the +1.5 goal handicap in each of their last five LL home games (W1, D3, L1).
- Yet to concede at home in the first 30 minutes, all four of Elche’s LL home goals have been recorded before HT. However, the hosts have conceded the game’s final goal in five of their six LL home fixtures so far, due to a second-half goal difference of -5 here. That sees them lamenting one of LL’s poorer home records when scoring the match opener (W1, D2).
- Also without victory in seven LL matches (D1, L6), the team to score first has won all five of Osasuna’s LL away trips that didn’t end in a draw, and with the visitors opening the scoring just once on the road, they continue to endure poor starts that they struggle to recover from, as evidenced by their second-half goal difference of -5 in LL away fixtures.
- Osasuna have also lost both LL road trips they’ve played against clubs in the bottom quarter of the table (at the conclusion of Saturday’s matchday) by exactly one goal. Although it’s worth noting that their only start as a travelling favourite this LL campaign netted them three points (vs Cádiz).
- Players to watch: Lucas Boye is Elche’s only goalscorer across their last four LL matches, and recently recorded their first goal for the third time this LL campaign. For the visitors, Roberto Torres became the first Osasuna player to score in consecutive LL appearances last time out.
- Hot stat: Elche have been held to three corners or less in five of their six LL home games, winning the corner kick count just once.
|Head-to-head matches: ELCHE – OSASUNA|
|22.04.19||LL2||Elche||Osasuna||1 : 2|
|26.08.18||LL2||Osasuna||Elche||1 : 1|
|10.04.16||LL2||Osasuna||Elche||0 : 0|
|08.11.15||LL2||Elche||Osasuna||2 : 1|
|14.02.14||LL||Elche||Osasuna||0 : 0|