Birmingham – Derby Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Birmingham 0-4 Derby
Date: 29.12.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.56 | Bookie: Unibet
- After failing to beat Derby County at home in their last seven attempts (D3, L4), Birmingham City must now overturn that recent H2H history as they attempt to end their current six-game winless Championship home run against all opposition (D1, L5). Currently struggling through their second-worst Championship campaign of the last decade, Birmingham have conceded at least two goals in four of those six winless home games.
- The hosts have been especially outclassed after the 60th minute this Championship season, where their goal difference stands at -8 at all venues, and -6 when at home. Furthermore, a 1-0 win at Bristol City earlier this month was the only occasion from Birmingham’s last ten Championship matches in which they registered the game’s final goal.
- Derby’s six-game unbeaten run ended as they fell to defeat on Boxing Day, but that mini resurgence has taken the ‘Rams’ tantalisingly close to leaving the relegation zone. It’s been a tight run of matches for Derby, with their last seven fixtures all featuring under 2.5 goals, and the five most recent witnessing one or neither team find the back of the net (W2, D2, L1).
- The visitors concluded the last round as one of just four Championship clubs yet to score twice in a single road trip this season (W2, D3, L4), with their two 1-0 victories their only clean sheets away from home. Notably, when excluding one 0-0 draw, all of their Championship away points have come from opening the scoring (W2, D2).
- Players to watch: Midfielder Ivan Šunjić is one Birmingham player who should call upon recent H2H memories, as he scored in both 2019/20 encounters. For the visitors, Colin Kazim-Richards recently became the second Derby player to record their first goal twice this Championship season.
- Hot stat: The starting match favourite has won just 29.27% of the 2020/21 Championship matches involving either team (W12, D15, L14).
|Head-to-head matches: BIRMINGHAM – DERBY|
|22.07.20||CHA||Birmingham||Derby||1 : 3|
|28.09.19||CHA||Derby||Birmingham||3 : 2|
|19.04.19||CHA||Birmingham||Derby||2 : 2|
|03.11.18||CHA||Derby||Birmingham||3 : 1|
|13.01.18||CHA||Birmingham||Derby||0 : 3|