Brentford – Bournemouth Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Brentford 2-1 Bournemouth
Date: 30.12.2020 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ENGLAND: Championship – Round 22 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38 | Bookie: Unibet
- Riding a 14-game unbeaten league run (W7, D7), Brentford are neck-and-neck with the visitors ahead of this match. In an echo of the last H2H result (3-1), Brentford’s league matches to date this term have seen the joint-most games with both teams scoring (W5, D5, L2), while the ‘Bees’ have lost just one league match thus far when conceding first (W9, D2, L1).
- Whilst Brentford scored three first-half goals last time home in the league, and average 1.60 home league goals this term, they’ve scored in both halves in just two Championship home matches. Moreover, they have scored first in 70.0% of their home league games, showing their ability to start well, no matter who visits their new stadium.
- Bournemouth can take second place with a win here, and are certainly capable of this, as they haven’t conceded in their last five matches, and are unbeaten in those outings (W3, D2). Picking up 1.75 average league goals so far, the ‘Cherries’ haven’t lost when scoring first in the league (W9, D3), and are also undefeated when leading at HT (W5, D2).
- On the road, the ‘Cherries’ have netted each of their six opening away goals within the first half and have netted in both halves in 40.0% of their ten Championship awaydays. Nonetheless, Bournemouth’s last two away matches have ended 0-0 meaning they’ve already recorded three such results this season – the last time they recorded more (4) was back in 2011/12.
- Players to watch: Brentford’s four-goal Sergi Canos netted a superb second-half hat-trick in his last appearance, which included a lob from outside the box. Bournemouth’s eight-goal Dominic Solanke, however, scored a first-half double within five minutes three appearances ago.
- Hot stat: Brentford have claimed the second-fewest average home points when leading at HT (W1, D2, L1).
|Head-to-head matches: BRENTFORD – BOURNEMOUTH|
|27.07.19||CF||Brentford||Bournemouth||1 : 3|
|21.02.15||CHA||Brentford||Bournemouth||3 : 1|
|16.08.14||CHA||Bournemouth||Brentford||1 : 0|
|01.01.13||LO||Brentford||Bournemouth||0 : 0|
|18.09.12||LO||Bournemouth||Brentford||2 : 2|