Everton – West Ham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Everton – West Ham
Date: 01.01.2021 | Match at: 18:30 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 17 | Tip: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Everton’s Boxing Day victory at Sheffield United handed them their fourth straight Premier League (PL) win for the second time this season – the last time they achieved such a feat was during their top-flight winning campaign of 1986/87! Those recent good results have been built on a defence that hasn’t conceded more than a single goal in six PL matches, or conceded over 3.5 shots on target in any of the previous five league matches.
- The ‘Toffees’ left it late at Bramall Lane, yet they are usually at their most dangerous in the first half. They’ve scored 61.54% of their league goals before HT and consequently have trailed at the break just twice (HT: W7, D6, L2). They’re yet to score a home league goal inside the opening 15 minutes though, but have conceded twice in this segment.
- West Ham United have made their best start after 16 PL matches since the 2015/16 campaign, although they have won only one of their previous six league matches (W1, D3, L2), and conceded the opener before HT in four of those six. Additionally, there were only four sides with a higher goals conceded average than theirs of 1.67 during that six-game sequence.
- The ‘Hammers’ have drawn a blank in three of their previous four PL visits to Goodison Park (W1, L3) and face an Everton side here that has the benefit of three extra rest days. West Ham have also conceded exactly one goal before HT in their last three competitive games here.
- Players to watch: Gylfi Sigurðsson has been directly involved in three of Everton’s previous six PL goals (two goals, one assist) – and he scored in this fixture last season. Meanwhile, West Ham’s Tomáš Souček has scored three goals across his previous six PL matches, with two of those efforts coming before HT.
- Hot stat: Everton have won more PL games against West Ham than against any other side (26).
|Head-to-head matches: EVERTON – WEST HAM|
|30.09.20||EFL||Everton||West Ham||4 : 1|
|18.01.20||PL||West Ham||Everton||1 : 1|
|19.10.19||PL||Everton||West Ham||2 : 0|
|30.03.19||PL||West Ham||Everton||0 : 2|
|16.09.18||PL||Everton||West Ham||1 : 3|