Eintracht Frankfurt – Bayer Leverkusen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Eintracht Frankfurt 2-1 Bayer Leverkusen
Date: 02.01.2021 | Match at: 15:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 14 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53 | Bookie: Unibet
- A 2-0 win before Christmas finally ended Eintracht Frankfurt’s nine-game winless Bundesliga run (D7, L2), and put them back into the table’s top half for the first time since matchday five. Notably, that winless streak took Frankfurt to a league-high eight draws for the campaign (W3, D8, L2), all of which saw both teams score and contributed to Frankfurt’s active top-flight run of 32 matches ending with over 1.5 goals.
- The hosts’ last eight Bundesliga home games have now seen both teams score, with the previous four ending in a stalemate. However that run of draws could end here considering 18 consecutive top-flight H2Hs at Frankfurt have seen a winner (W8, L10), despite 13 of those meetings also featuring both teams hit the net.
- Impressive Bayer Leverkusen were knocked off top spot as they fell to a 2-1 defeat versus Bayern Munich last time out, in what was their first loss of the league campaign (W8, D4, L1). Still, expect the five-time Bundesliga runners-up to bounce back here after 2020 saw them score 2.20 goals on average per top-flight fixture – Leverkusen’s highest such average in a single year.
- The division’s best away side also remain unbeaten on the road (W5, D2), and have won their last five Bundesliga road trips – leading at HT each time – as Leverkusen look to win six top-flight away games for the first time since their promotion to the top flight back in 1979.
- Players to watch: André Silva netted a first-half brace in Frankfurt’s last home game – his previous four league goals have now come before HT. Leverkusen’s Lucas Alario also likes to strike during the first period, which is when he’s scored four of his last five Bundesliga goals.
- Hot stat: Frankfurt have picked up a league-high 39 yellow cards, an average of 3.0 per match.
|ead-to-head matches: EINTRACHT FRANKFURT – BAYER LEVERKUSEN|
|07.03.20||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Eintracht Frankfurt||4 : 0|
|18.10.19||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Bayer Leverkusen||3 : 0|
|05.05.19||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Eintracht Frankfurt||6 : 1|
|16.12.18||BUN||Eintracht Frankfurt||Bayer Leverkusen||2 : 1|
|14.04.18||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Eintracht Frankfurt||4 : 1|