Bayer Leverkusen – Werder Bremen Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Bayer Leverkusen 1-1 Werder Bremen
Date: 09.01.2021 | Match at: 15:30 | League: GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 15 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.69 | Bookie: Unibet
- Bayer Leverkusen have lost ground on the Bundesliga’s top two after consecutive defeats via a 2-1 scoreline. Both saw them concede in each half, making it five consecutive league games that produced strikes either side of HT. However they often start quickly themselves and have scored seven (43.75%) out of 16 first-half goals in the opening 15 minutes of Bundesliga matches this term.
- That’s helped them remain unbeaten at HT in all six home league games (HT: W2, D4) and they are unbeaten in such matches entered as favourites this season (W2, D1). Three of their last five Bundesliga home fixtures also produced over 3.5 goals – as did each of the last four league H2Hs anywhere – highlighting the potential for plenty of action.
- Werder Bremen haven’t drawn any of their last six Bundesliga matches (W1, L5) a sequence that leaves them flirting with the relegation places. Interestingly, two of their last three league goals came in or after the 90th minute, and only two teams have collected a higher yellow card average per league fixture than Bremen’s 2.43 after matchday 14.
- Encouragingly, however, they’ve scored in 85.71% of their away league matches this term, subsequently picking up 64.29% of their points on the road (W2, D3, L2). As well as netting first in five (71.43%) Bundesliga road trips, they’ve also scored in eight of the last nine competitive H2Hs held here (W3, D3, L3).
- Players to watch: Three of Leon Bailey’s four league goals for Leverkusen this term came at home – his last three Bundesliga strikes anywhere arrived before the 30th minute. For the visitors, both of Niclas Füllkrug’s goalscoring appearances this term came away from home – he was Bremen’s first goalscorer in each.
- Hot stat: Leverkusen have opened the scoring in their last nine competitive games that didn’t end in a goalless draw (W7, L2).
|Head-to-head matches: BAYER LEVERKUSEN – WERDER BREMEN|
|18.05.20||BUN||Werder Bremen||Bayer Leverkusen||1 : 4|
|26.10.19||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Werder Bremen||2 : 2|
|17.03.19||BUN||Bayer Leverkusen||Werder Bremen||1 : 3|
|28.10.18||BUN||Werder Bremen||Bayer Leverkusen||2 : 6|
|05.05.18||BUN||Werder Bremen||Bayer Leverkusen||0 : 0|