AS Roma – Inter Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
AS Roma 2-2 Inter
Date: 10.01.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 17 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63 | Bookie: Unibet
- Right in the title fight after winning five of their last six Serie A (SA) matches (L1), Roma netted three first-half goals last match for the third time this SA campaign – something they achieved just once last season. Strong starts have been behind their recent resurgence, with Roma opening the scoring in all six of those matches and conceding just one goal before the break for five HT leads.
- The league’s top-home side (W6, D2), Roma have won three consecutive outings here, netting beyond the hour mark at least once each time. However, Roma have scored eleven of their 19 home goals before the break, whilst conceding just twice, which has led to six HT leads here (HT: D2) and a league-high five HT/FT wins.
- Now just three points above Roma, Internazionale saw their eight match winning SA run come to an end with defeat at Sampdoria last time out (2-1) in what was their first away league loss since defeat at Juventus last March. Expect action here as eight of Inter’s last nine SA matches have produced over 2.5 goals, with seven featuring both teams scoring, including the last four in a row.
- Three of Inter’s last five competitive away outings have seen them score exactly three goals, with the ‘Nerazzurri’ netting nine (75%) of their 12 goals across those five fixtures after the break. However, Inter have failed to score in the first half in five of their last six away league outings.
- Players to watch: Edin Džeko (ROM) has found the net beyond the 70th minute in the previous two home outings, but three of his seven SA goals have arrived in the opening 15 minutes. Meanwhile, Lautaro Martínez (INT) has registered six of his nine SA goals after the break this season.
- Hot stat: Each of the last six H2Hs held here have featured both teams scoring, with four producing over 3.5 match goals.
|Head-to-head matches: AS ROMA – INTER|
|19.07.20||SA||AS Roma||Inter||2 : 2|
|06.12.19||SA||Inter||AS Roma||0 : 0|
|20.04.19||SA||Inter||AS Roma||1 : 1|
|02.12.18||SA||AS Roma||Inter||2 : 2|
|21.01.18||SA||Inter||AS Roma||1 : 1|