Heerenveen – Waalwijk Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Heerenveen 1-1 Waalwijk
Date: 14.01.2021 | Match at: 18:45 | League: NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 16 | Tip: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58 | Bookie: Unibet
- Now seven points off the European play-off pace, things have gone from bad to worse for Heerenveen who were left licking their wounds as their Eredivisie winless run was extended to eight games at the weekend (D4, L4). Furthermore, they have kept just one clean sheet across the last 12 rounds, yet despite that, they have a respectable record as Eredivisie favourites this term (W4, D2, L2).
- None of Heerenveen’s home league games so far have gone into the break level (HT: W3, L4) and the first goal often seals the deal with the team scoring first winning six of Heerenveen’s seven home league games – three times in their favour (W3, L3).
- As for Waalwijk, they head into this as outsiders as they often do in the Eredivisie, and the underdogs have proven why recently as they travel here on a four-game losing run which has seen them slip back towards the drop zone. Despite the negatives, Waalwijk have been a fair side at least, picking up fewer yellow cards than all but AZ away from home, averaging just 0.86 per match.
- When considering only their Eredivisie away games, Waalwijk’s now infamous defensive line has conceded 2+ goals in 17 of their 20 away outings since promotion (W3, D1, L16), and across that period they lost via a 2+ goal margin on 12 occasions. Notably though, the three rare victories saw them keep a clean sheet.
- Players to watch: No player has assisted more Eredivisie goals for a specific teammate this season than Heerenveen’s Joey Veerman for Henk Veerman (four). As for Waalwijk, Vitalie Damașcan has been involved in a goal in two of his three H2Hs with Heerenveen (one goal, one assist) and never found himself on the losing side (W1, D2).
- Hot stat: There have been four red cards shown across the last five league H2Hs – each side recorded two apiece.
|Head-to-head matches: HEERENVEEN – WAALWIJK|
|22.11.20||ERE||Waalwijk||Heerenveen||1 : 1|
|08.12.19||ERE||Waalwijk||Heerenveen||1 : 3|
|03.05.14||ERE||Waalwijk||Heerenveen||0 : 3|
|08.11.13||ERE||Heerenveen||Waalwijk||5 : 2|
|01.02.13||ERE||Waalwijk||Heerenveen||0 : 1|