Napoli – Fiorentina Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Napoli 6-0 Fiorentina
Date: 17.01.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 18 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.55 | Bookie: Unibet
- A 90th-minute winner against Udinese saw an inconsistent Napoli move into the top six. The ’Partenopei’ may have registered seven more points at this stage (W10, D1, L5) than last season, but Napoli last lost more Serie A (SA) matches in their opening 16 games during the 2007/08 campaign on their return from Serie B.
- Despite their last four games seeing both sides score, Napoli can boast the joint-best defence in SA with just 16 goals conceded, although ten of those ‘goals against’ came at home where they’re winless in two games (D1, L1) – both against relatively weak sides. Subsequently, and despite being favourite for each home game, just 13 of their 31-point haul has come at the Stadio Diego Armando Maradona, where the first halves have averaged just one goal, as opposed to the 2.63 seen after the break.
- Visiting Fiorentina have lost only once across the last six SA matches (W2, D3), registering 50% of their seasonal points haul during the run. In sharp contrast to their hosts, Fiorentina have kept a clean sheet in three of the previous four SA outings and only one of their last seven league matches won/lost has seen both teams hit the net (W2, L5).
- The visitors are the joint-second worst team on the road this SA term after winning just once (D2, L5), with four of their five away losses seeing Fiorentina trail ’to-nil’ at HT. However, their last three away outings have featured exactly three match goals.
- Players to watch: Lorenzo Insigne has scored in three of Napoli’s last four SA matches, two of those goals arrived beyond the 85th minute. Also in form, Dušan Vlahović has scored five of Fiorentina’s last seven SA goals, each as their first goalscorer, including the second-half winner last time out.
- Hot stat: The last 12 H2Hs at Napoli have produced just four first-half goals.
|Head-to-head matches: NAPOLI – FIORENTINA|
|18.01.20||SA||Napoli||Fiorentina||0 : 2|
|24.08.19||SA||Fiorentina||Napoli||3 : 4|
|09.02.19||SA||Fiorentina||Napoli||0 : 0|
|15.09.18||SA||Napoli||Fiorentina||1 : 0|
|29.04.18||SA||Fiorentina||Napoli||3 : 0|