West Ham – West Brom Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
West Ham 2-1 West Brom
Date: 19.01.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 18 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30 | Bookie: Unibet
- West Ham United remain in European contention after they kept a third consecutive Premier League (PL) clean sheet for the first time since September 2019 when beating Burnley 1-0 (Jan 16). Having netted in an impressive 83.33% of their PL matches, David Moyes’ side have now scored before the tenth minute, or after the 80th, in four of their last five competitive fixtures (W3, D2).
- Strong at home, the ‘Hammers’ have lost just one of their last seven PL home matches (W3, D3) and have generally profited when starting well here. Three out of four first-half goals they scored across those seven games came before the 20th minute, and they’ve only lost once after netting first in a home league game this term (W4, D1).
- West Bromwich Albion’s 3-2 victory at Wolverhampton Wanderers (Jan 16) was their first success since Sam Allardyce took over, and finally ended their seven-match winless PL run (D2, L5). However, following their fourth competitive game in a row to feature over 3.5 goals, they remain a worrying five points from safety.
- Their first away league win of the season (W1, D3, L5) saw them net three times in a PL away game for the first time since January 2014. However, a repeat seems unlikely given that the ‘Baggies’ have scored under 2.5 goals in five straight competitive H2Hs at West Ham (W1, D3, L1) and have lost their last four PL away games in London.
- Players to watch: Michail Antonio’s winner against Burnley was his 40th PL strike for West Ham and interestingly, he netted all of them from inside the box. For West Brom, Matheus Pereira could cause problems as all four of his competitive goals this term came via set pieces (three penalties, one free kick).
- Hot stat: Both teams have scored in seven straight league H2Hs at West Ham (W2, D5) – six featured goals in both halves.
|Head-to-head matches: WEST HAM – WEST BROM|
|25.01.20||FAC||West Ham||West Brom||0 : 1|
|02.01.18||PL||West Ham||West Brom||2 : 1|
|16.09.17||PL||West Brom||West Ham||0 : 0|
|11.02.17||PL||West Ham||West Brom||2 : 2|
|17.09.16||PL||West Brom||West Ham||4 : 2|