Juventus – Bologna Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Juventus 2-0 Bologna
Date: 24.01.2021 | Match at: 12:30 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 19 | Tip: Home Win | Odds: 1.40 | Bookie: Unibet
- Fresh off winning the Italian Super Cup, Juventus have now won five of their last six competitive matches (W5, L1, including extra-time), but a loss at Internazionale in their previous Serie A (SA) outing saw the gap between themselves and first place grow into double figures. However, that was also Juventus’ only competitive match across the last six in which they failed to score over 1.5 goals.
- At home, Juventus have won four of their last six SA matches (D1, L1), and have conceded a joint-league low eight home goals ahead of this round. Home fans know patience is often needed this season, as Juventus have scored eight of their 16 home league goals beyond the 75th minute, and are one of only four teams to win a SA home game when trailing at HT.
- Bologna, however, may rise to the challenge as the 75-90+ minute period happens to be the only 15 minute segment in which they don’t have a negative goal difference on the road this SA campaign! Still, their 1-0 win over Verona last time out remains Bologna’s only victory since the start of December (D5, L3), whilst they’ve also lost nine competitive H2Hs in a row.
- One win from nine away league games this term doesn’t inspire much either (D3, L5), nor does a HT record lacking a lead (HT: D5, L4). Unsurprisingly then, six of Bologna’s seven away goals (the division’s second lowest such tally) arrived after the break.
- Players to watch: Cristiano Ronaldo (JUV) scored the opener within the first 25 minutes in both previous H2Hs, but has netted five of his last seven SA goals during the second half. Similarly, whilst Bologna’s Riccardo Orsolini scored an early winner from the spot last time out (19’), two of his three SA goals this season have arrived after HT.
- Hot stat: Just two of the last 11 SA H2Hs saw Juventus win both halves.
|Head-to-head matches: JUVENTUS – BOLOGNA|
|22.06.20||SA||Bologna||Juventus||0 : 2|
|19.10.19||SA||Juventus||Bologna||2 : 1|
|24.02.19||SA||Bologna||Juventus||0 : 1|
|12.01.19||COP||Bologna||Juventus||0 : 2|
|26.09.18||SA||Juventus||Bologna||2 : 0|