Crystal Palace – West Ham Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Crystal Palace 2-3 West Ham
Date: 26.01.2021 | Match at: 19:00 | League: ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 20 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- It’s been an unremarkable season so far for Crystal Palace (W6, D5, L8) who find themselves loitering inside the bottom half of the Premier League (PL) table. They’ve been short of goals recently and have scored over 1.5 in just one of their previous eight PL matches and have actually drawn a blank in four of their previous six games in the competition.
- The above is made worse by the Eagles’ leaking defence which has conceded an average of 2.5 goals across their previous six PL matches – only one side has conceded more goals during this time. Roy Hodgson’s men did win their most recent PL home match though, in turn ending a winless home run that stretched across four fixtures (D2, L2).
- European-place chasing West Ham United have had better luck, picking up more points at this stage of the season than in any campaign across the previous decade (W9, D5, L5). Interestingly, seven of their nine wins have come via a one-goal margin, including each of their previous three PL victories. Additionally, they’ve scored the game’s final goal in six of their previous eight league matches.
- The ‘Hammers’ have lost only one of their previous six away games (W4, D1, L1), and have also lost only one of their most recent six matches at Selhurst Park (W3, D2, L1). Five of those H2H fixtures saw both teams score whilst four also produced over 2.5 match goals.
- Players to watch: Wilfried Zaha is chasing his third career goal against West Ham, and he scored in Palace’s second to most recent PL home match. Meanwhile, West Ham’s Michail Antonio has scored in his previous two PL matches, taking his overall tally to 41 in the competition – each strike was scored from inside the penalty area.
- Hot stat: Palace have conceded five goals after the 75th minutes across their previous five PL home matches.
|Head-to-head matches: CRYSTAL PALACE – WEST HAM|
|16.12.20||PL||West Ham||Crystal Palace||1 : 1|
|26.12.19||PL||Crystal Palace||West Ham||2 : 1|
|05.10.19||PL||West Ham||Crystal Palace||1 : 2|
|09.02.19||PL||Crystal Palace||West Ham||1 : 1|
|08.12.18||PL||West Ham||Crystal Palace||3 : 2|