Torino – Fiorentina Predictions
We can help you in betting. With our prediction and betting tips you can earn money.
Torino 1-1 Fiorentina
Date: 29.01.2021 | Match at: 20:45 | League: ITALY: Serie A – Round 20 | Tip: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41 | Bookie: Unibet
- Two second-half goals in their maiden Serie A (SA) game under new manager Davide Nicola (2-2) means Torino are now unbeaten in six of their last seven league matches (W1, D5). Consequently, and despite the joint-second worst defence (1.95 goals conceded on average), the ’Granata’ have exited the relegation zone thanks to goal difference.
- There has been evident progress made in that matter considering that Torino have conceded over 1.5 goals just twice across the last eight competitive outings. However, they remain the only SA side yet to win a home league match this season (D5, L4), trailing at HT in three of the four losses.
- Mid-table Fiorentina reacted well to a humiliating 6-0 loss at Napoli (Jan 17) by beating rock-bottom Crotone last time out (2-1). Despite that disastrous result in their last away trip, ‘La Viola’ have won three of their last six SA matches (W3, D1, L2), registering 47.62% of their seasonal points haul during that run.
- With just one away win all season (D2, L6), the visitors will be keen for a good start here as five of their six away defeats also saw them trail at HT. A clear area of weakness is evident as Fiorentina are yet to score a single away goal inside the 16th-45th minute period in SA this season, whilst registering a league-worst -6 goal difference from the 31st minute till HT.
- Players to watch: Simone Zaza (TOR) netted a second-half brace last time out, and has been his side’s first goalscorer in all four competitive outings in which he’s found the net this term. The visitors seem to be reliant on Dušan Vlahović, as he has scored in each of the last six SA matches that saw Fiorentina find the net.
- Hot stat: Expect a rough game, as only one of Torino’s last nine competitive matches have produced less than 29.5 fouls, with six witnessing 36+!
|Head-to-head matches: TORINO – FIORENTINA|
|19.09.20||SA||Fiorentina||Torino||1 : 0|
|19.07.20||SA||Fiorentina||Torino||2 : 0|
|08.12.19||SA||Torino||Fiorentina||2 : 1|
|31.03.19||SA||Fiorentina||Torino||1 : 1|
|13.01.19||COP||Torino||Fiorentina||0 : 2|